Answer keys for numbers 1-5!
1. The Tamagotchi corresponds to a hidden, guarded side of your character and the ways you try to keep the world from penetrating your social mask.
a. It landed on it's back safely.
- You appear to be strong and confident and are always eager to demonstrate your coolness under fire. But beneath that tough facade is a person more concerned keeping up an image rather than actually living it.
b. It has a few scratches and it's back broke but still functioning well.
- You seem calm and cool to others, but the reality is you don't want to show your emotions publicly. Those pent-up feelings within you just keeps growing and growing and no Tamagotchi shell can hold that forever.
c.The screen has cracked and is beyond repair.
- You seem to be really shy and soft-spoken but that "natural listener" is crying out for a chance to shine center stage, You are only waiting for the right timing to break out from your own little world that confines you.
d. Oddly enough, it's not there at all.
-You excel at generating excitement and joy and making others laugh but you tend to avoid serious problems. That glib exterior hides a seriousness and even a shy side that you choose not to show to the rest of the world.
2.Winning a sweepstakes is like suddenly falling for someone- you can't make these kinds of things happen, they just happen out of the blue.
a. Save it until you think of something you really want.
-You seem to be cautious and serious but it's because you always aim for the bulls eye. You don't let yourself get caught up in too much feeling for others, and your partners may end up looking for someone who doesn't aim for number 1 all the time and accept flaws.
b. Bid on a Devilgotchi, Yasashii and Santagotchi all at the same time.
-They say you can't have too much of a good thing. "If one lover is good, then two is must be better, and three, and four, ten, even better than that! The sky's the limit!" I don't want to jinx you, but that lucky streak will soon end.
c. Buy a variety of Tamagotchis.
-You don't waste precious energy weighing the costs and benefits or comparison-shopping. But you need to consider saving something for the future. A real love can last forever but no Tamagotchi can.
d.Buy the things you always dreamt of.
-You seek your pleasures in things you know and always wanted. But the habit of drooling over these things might somehow get you in trouble in the future. You want it all, but in love, you can't.
3. The Tamagotchi represents someone you truly love. You should probably get this right now.
a.How long did that Tamagotchi last before it broke?
- What did you write? This is how long a relationship can last in your vision. Did you write a couple of months, years or decades?
b.What did you feel when you looked at that perfect Tamagotchi of yours broken?
- This is what you'll feel when your relationship has ended. What did you write? Disappointed? Sad? Depressed? Either way, this your most likely reaction when you and your partner part ways.
4.The shell of your tamagotchi represents your family life.
a.Simple, plain colored shell.
-Whether it's your father who's yelling to turn the volume down or an ongoing martial dispute over bathroom rights, the things your home lacks the most are space and freedom.
b.Warm color with little to no design.
-Your home suffers from open lines of communication. You may have noticed that the dining table isn't much of a use now and just a decor. The condition is serious, but not irreversible. You yourself need to make the family conversations flowing again.
c.Cool, cutely patterned shell.
-You have a close family, sometimes maybe a little to close for comfort. People can't seem to get out of each others way in your house and that goes same with problems. One of your family member's problem, the whole family's problem. You may need a little space and air once in a while.
d.Bright, decorative and lively shell.
-Your family and house is sedate. Sometimes you think "comatose" is the best way to describe your house. It may have seem that your house is just where you eat and sleep. Nothing else. It takes one person to strike the match to light up the fireplace again. Maybe that person is you.
5.The "cousin here is actually you and the "you" here is somebody you can trust.
- The way you have reacted to your "cousin" is the way you want to be treated in times of sadness and trouble. The "you" here is someone you can trust and close to your heart. How did you react? Did you shout at the child for being childish? Or did you comfort him?
Are the answers somehow significant to your life? Comment it down below!
The next update will be posted soon!
Edited by SupahCow090, 11 July 2013 - 06:25 AM.