Photo
- - - - -

How many of you still sleep with a stuffed animal?

favourite stuffed animal sleep

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Celestea

• celestea user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:20 PM ( #35 )

I have a big pink bunny named Miss Bunny and a big frog that makes froggie noises named Hopkin. Hopkin tends to fall out of bed, though. 3: So, I always at least have Miss Bunny when I go to sleep.

SonicBlades

• sonicblades user photo

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:45 PM ( #36 )

I have a collection of plushies I keep on shelves. Every so often, I take one down to sleep with. 

Happily Candied

• happily-candied user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:20 PM ( #37 )

I'm 29 and I sleep with one of my huge Hello Kitty plushies every night. I like to cuddle something while I sleep. It's the only way I can get comfortable. I wish I could cuddle with my husband, but I tend to overheat easily, especially when I have skin-to-skin contact with another person. :rolleyes: I wish I could cuddle him instead, but I guess Hello Kitty is a good compromise, haha.

Edited by Happily Candied, 28 January 2014 - 11:58 PM.

• AeroHail likes this

AeroHail

• aerohail user photo

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:33 PM ( #38 )

I'm 29 and I sleep with one of my huge Hello Kitty plushies every night. I like to cuddle something while I sleep. It's the only way I can get comfortable. I wish I could cuddle with my husband, but I tend to overheat easily, especially when I'm I have skin-to-skin contact with another person. :rolleyes: I wish I could cuddle him instead, but I guess Hello Kitty is a good compromise, haha.

That's adorable!! Hello Kitty is always a good compromise. :D

• Happily Candied likes this

Kuchipatchi Is My Lover

• kuchipatchi-is-my-lover user photo

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:16 AM ( #39 )

I usually always sleep with my lion plush c: His name is Catnap and i've had him (he's been replaced once or twice though, due to the dog eating him.. he was sewn up many times, and even the current one has been repaired) since I was 4 or 5. It's like he's always been there for me, and I can't fall asleep without him.

Box

• box user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:59 AM ( #40 )

I haven't actually slept with a stuffed animal. When I was little, stuff on or next to me would always wind up at the foot of my bed. (Liked to move, apparently. Wasn't because I hated toys or anything.) I have plenty.

Huh. Maybe I'll stare at one tonight or something.

Bah, never played with that aged plush a senior gave me when she graduated. I ought to take it down from the shelf tonight...

Edited by Box, 14 February 2014 - 06:59 AM.

Itsumo-nana

• itsumo-nana user photo

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:23 PM ( #41 )

http://youupload.org/wq7mha4 I sleep with those two! <333

HeathersTamas

• heatherstamas user photo

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:16 AM ( #42 )

I am almost 15 and I sleep with my stuffed Dog and Shark :P
I also sleeep in the same position every night (facing my left side facing the wall) then I cuddle my Dog and Shark xD
And my stuffed Dog is the first stuffed animal I had which I received when I was 5 and the shark when I was 8

x.Tori.x

• xtorix user photo

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:09 PM ( #43 )

I'm 16, going to be 17 in about 4 months. I sleep with a mini stuffed dog that my best friend gave me for my birthday a couple years ago, and a pillow that he handmade me. I take them everywhere when I spend the night.. I can't sleep without them.

lolitalyssa

• lolitalyssa user photo

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:42 AM ( #44 )

I usually sleep with my baby blanket tucked behind my pillow. As for stuffed animals.. I have too many xD They wouldn't all fit on my bed, and I'd feel so bad picking just one of them :P 

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:11 PM ( #45 )

There's no room for stuffed animals on my bed - I have my work cut out trying to stop two live animals (dogs) trying to sleep on my bed at night...  :rolleyes:

SheriL

• sheril user photo

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:04 PM ( #46 )

I'm 24 and never really gave up sleeping with stuffed animals. I have about 5 teddy bears of various sizes on my bed but they're arranged in a way it doesn't bother anyone who might stay over in my bed. My current partner has never minded sharing my bed with any of my things, luckily. Even when we just had my wee double sized bed. 

My biggest one (Big Bur) is about half my size and gets cuddled when I'm having a super crumby or cold day. My main one is Peanut Butter. I bought him when I had saved up enough allowance money when I was little. If I travel, he comes with. Alan Bur (Gift from bf) needs surgery because I cuddled his head off, no joke. Then there's the bear I got from my Grandpa before he passed and the one I just recently knit for myself, Olive. 

Right now my main cuddle buddy is my new Chi puppy. :D Not quite a teddy bear but, hey, he's cute. 

mametchi lover63626

• mametchi-lover63626 user photo

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:14 PM ( #47 )

i'm 17 & i have two cats, so they pretty much dominate my entire bed. no room for any stuffed animals with those two around  :P

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:27 AM ( #48 )

I sleep with my dog. It's like a stuffed animal. ^_^ lol

BlueCheeseMonkey~

• bluecheesemonkey user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:57 AM ( #49 )

I sleep with my dog. It's like a stuffed animal. ^_^ lol

^this
  • tamatown123 and Izzy429M like this

TotallyTamagotchi

• totallytamagotchi user photo

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:35 PM ( #50 )

Yes! I love stuffed animals!! Call me weird... Ive got like 36 and I'm proud of it! :D

Anny Biondi

• anny-biondi user photo

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:31 PM ( #51 )

I sleep with a stuffed singer :3 (guess who)
https://fbcdn-photos...435271310_n.jpg
I made this plush with plastic bags and paper.I don't own a sewing machine, so it'd be hard to make one....even if I'm making a P's cover with a plushie, but since it's little it's not that hard to make it with cloth.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: favourite, stuffed animal, sleep