How many of you still sleep with a stuffed animal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathalietchi

Reaction score
So I'm 19 years old and I still have my favourite teddybear in my arms while sleeping. My brother and sister, who are 4 and 3 years younger, stopped sleeping with a stuffed animal years ago. ^_^

Since (probably) every person here with a Tamagotchi still is in touch with their inner child somehow, I was wondering who else has their favourite stuffed animal by their side while dreaming away?

I feel like little kids now dont really have stuffed animals. But when I was little i slept with 5 different stuffed animals. They have all been chewed up by now because of my dog. I have one left though (its a little squirrel) and it stays on my desk. Sometimes next to my bed when I'm really distressed or scared/sad.

I sleep with a Furby. I don't really like stuffed animals. I don't think smart phones have completely replaced stuffed animals and other physical toys. And if it has I weep for the future of humanity.

All of my original stuffies are sadly gone, However i now have three different ones that a received within the year.

A penguin, A Killer Whale, and a Glaceon. I'm still trying to get more ;)

I stopped sleeping with stuffed animals aged about 9 because I found it uncomfortable, but I've never been self conscious about that. I stopped playing with toys aged 11 (I'm 12 now) because I got fed up of arguing with my brother over ownership of toys. :p But, as well as being slow to grow out of toys, I also like technology. I taught myself to use computers aged 4 or 5 and got my first computer aged 8, but I still played with toys until very recently. :D

When I sleep alone I like to have a stuffed animal in bed with me since I'm so used to sleeping next to someone now. I used to have tons of stuffed animals and I could remember each one's name. Now I still have a lot of my smaller ones, but most of them are gone. I don't usually want new ones unless they are from a game or something I like.

Yes, I'm 15 and sleep with several stuffed animals. I have a whole bunch of stuffed animals in my room, and I sleep with each one at some point.

Permanently in my bed I have a few dolls, an opossum, and a really big seal. :)

build_a_bear_dress_1_by_amulet_strawberry-d4kflpl.jpg

There's mah baby. And the dress I made for her. Her name is Sharin, and I've had her since I was like eight years old. So she'd be about nine years old now.

I don't like stuffed animals, only stuffed Tamagotchis and video game characters. I sleep with my Mametchi plush, Kirby plush, homemade faceless Ikemen Mametchi plush, and homemade faceless Nanotchi plush.

I have loads of stuffed animals. Mainly cos that's what the boyfriend buys me but I can't get comfy without them! <3

I don't necessarily cuddle with them or anything, but I have three MLP plushies on my bed at the moment.

I did when I was younger. I grew out of it, but as of about 3 years ago, I began sleeping with a scarf. Yes, a scarf.

I got it as a gift one year, and it was a crochet scarf with this really soft/fuzzy/shiny yarn. It's nothing like it was when it was new, but now whenever I'm at home, I need to have it around me.

PS I'm 22... lol. Idec. It feels amazing.

I sleep with a build a bear named tank I made him for my birthday

I still have most my stuffed toys in my room, but I'm only 14. I don't really cuddle them but they're more scattered on top of and under the blankets. A few of my favourites are a bat, my penguin collection (I really like penguins) and a st bernard thats almost as tall as me haha. It's just comfortable having stuffed toys around for me, I'm not quite sure why.

I have most of my stuffed animals. A few favourites are a pink bear I got when I was born, 2 Clangers, a diplodocus, a turtle and a bear my uncle had when he was 5 or something. When I sleep with them I usually throw them away in my sleep so I stopped sleeping with them because I had to pick them up every morning.

I have 2 stuffed sharks. :3 One is a hammer head and the other seems to be a Great White. The Great White is my favorite one. I cuddle with it almost evry night. I bought him at the New England Aquarium. 16 (going on 17) and there is nothing wrong with loving something to cuddle with at night :3

I love being me!

19 (almost 20) and I'm proud to say I love my hippo, marvin my best friend gave him to me and hes had a home on my bed ever since, and I am the porud owner of a pillow pet! thats right your jealous. A bright green frog. what now.

I have a giant tedy bear that i won from school orientation too.... and my most loved ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back