- - - - -

iD L - Special Items

tamagotchi id l special item plant

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Shimashimatchi7

• shimashimatchi7 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:33 PM ( #1 )

Somehow I've gotten a special item that I can't find mention of anywhere.  I've done a forum search and a Google search, but can't find anything.  I didn't buy it, so the only other thing I can think of, is that I grew it in a plant (I have a habit of going to harvest a plant, getting distracted, looking away, and not knowing what I got).  It is under the special items menu and it looks like a golden, three pronged key with a rabbit/cat head on the top.  My girl is only a teenager right now.  I've tried using it, but it just goes to the living room, she blinks a few times and that's it.  Any help as to what this is and what it does would be appreciated.

Replies

Views

Started

11 Jul 2013

Last Post

11 Jul 2013

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

• kuchipatchiisblue55 user photo

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:43 PM ( #2 )

Did you get it from the Ecousatchi triplets? (3 little green guys at the park) If so, it's an item that you can use for a 50% discount at the Cafe! The bag gives you a discount at the Tama Depa, and the chopsticks give you a 50% discount at the restaurant. It can also boost the happy bar a little, but only by one or two lines of pixels, so it's not very much. :P

tamaninjacat

• tamaninjacat user photo

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:44 PM ( #3 )

That's a Eco Twins item. At the first of every month you can meet the Eco Twins at the park. The item you have will give you 50% off of anything in the bakery. (I think it's the bakery). 

EDIT: kuchipatchi.is.blue posted the same time as me. I'd go with their answer.

Edited by tamaninjacat, 11 July 2013 - 06:46 PM.

Shimashimatchi7

• shimashimatchi7 user photo

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:04 PM ( #4 )

I feel like a complete idiot.  It's the fork, not the chopsticks.  I got something from the triplets, but it looked like the chopsticks when I got it.  Plus the eco stuff is usually pretty green, and when I looked at the fork, it looked yellowish.  On closer examination, it has a green tinge to the edges.  Thanks for helping to jump-start my brain.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi id l, special item, plant