Confused with UraTama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I bought an UraTama, thinking it was just like V4.5, but no. SO CONFUSING! My character is almost 4 years old and he's still a toddler. I don't know how to get items and stuff or anything! Please help.

Also, can I go on e-tamago using my UraTama. =D Is e-Tamago like TamaTown? :)

e-TamaGO is like TamaTown but I don't think it works anymore. Are you sure you're character is a toddler? thats unusual, it might be a glitch. To get items, twice or three times a day, Oyajitchi will come to your house (freaky) and come with an item or food that he can sell you. Its annoying that there isn't a shop :< Hope I helped but I didn't really help anyway XD

Here are the growth times I've seen on my UraTama.

Age / Stage

0 / Egg

0-1 / Baby

1-2 / Toddler

3-5 / Teen

6-15 / Adult (Note: the matchmaker begins visiting at around age 10)

16-99 / Senior

Note 1: If you mate two seniors, their child[ren] will age quickly from baby to adult (Ura Oyajitchi), skipping some stages in between.

Note 2: If your regular adult becomes Hyottokotchi, Hanagatatchi, or Mukimukitchi, the age at which they transition from adult to senior is increased by several days.

Unfortunately, last I knew, BanDai discontinued the E-Tamago websites, which were indeed Japanese TamaTowns. But your UraTama will still have a lot more capabilities than a Tamagotchi V4.5.

And there's always binary's enwarehouse, which can simulate any and all items (plus freebies) which could be purchased/won on the e-tamago site.

Ra,

Dang! UraTama is boring. Thanks for the information. I'll think I'll sell / trade my dumb old UraTama when I find out how much they're worth.

Ura is one of my all time favorites!

Here is my page on it. https://www.tamenagerie.com/uratama.html

Give it a read and download binary's amazing EnWarehouse program! It cracks this Tamagotchi wide open and makes it so fun!

Warning! The site looks TERRIBLE on Chrome. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back