Tamagotchi Generation 1 and 2 Beanie Plushes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooner87

Reaction score
So way back in the day, I bugged my parents frantically about searching and finding the Bandai Plush Beanies for generation 1 and 2. Long story short, we eventually got all 14 of them. I have had them for over 15 years now and stumbled upon them cleaning through some boxes.

Does anyone know what they may be worth? They are in EXCELLENT condition, all of them still have the tags included as well. I hate parting ways with them, but I honestly would rather have someone get some use out of them. I can add pictures if that would help. I just don't know if they are even worth anything or not!

Pictures probably help. Tbay, if you plan on selling them here, you need a image with your username and date. The. A new topic for selling them with the images, payment and such.

If they are in decent condition, not looking dirty... I think you could get atleast $10 each, but maybe more.

What's the easiest way to post images on the forum? I was going to just post a jpeg but I can't.

Hmm I got about 5 of them (no tags but like new condition)

Mametchi, Kutchipatchi, Tarakotchi, and Tamatchi for $10

This was about 3 years ago.

tama1_zpsa1f48f01.jpg

tama2_zpsf804b924.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They look so cool **Drools**

Yhey look so cool **Drools**
I can't explain enough how a ten year me painstakingly sent my mom and dad on frequent Wal-Mart runs to see if we could find the missing ones to complete the collection. Also, it's hard to tell from that second image, but Zatchi DOES have a body, but it's of a material that he can't stand up!

Those are adorable!

I'd love to have them sitting on my desk... but I unfortunately I think I've spent a little too much on Tamagotchis... ugh.

Ohh those ones xD

Those go for a bit more than the ones I have,

I think I've seen brand new ones going for 15-20. singles.

I dunno though @.@ Im no expert

Thanks for the feedback! I'll take this over to the tbay forum, I didn't know it was there before I started posting!

I just wanted to possibly get a feel for how much they are worth. I'd hate to split them up, they seem to go well together, don't they? :D

Aaaaa Maskutchiii he's my favorite Tama. :wub:

That's a nice collection you got there.

I just did a giveaway on my channel for a Maskutchi plush. :)

It's always so difficult to price Tamagotchis, isn't it? Because the price range seems to be in a constant state of flux. I've seen these sell for as high as $30 for a single one to as low as $5 for a single one. So I'd think between $10-15 per would be a good price.

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back