Pooky's Legacy: A V3 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elisiemo

Reaction score
Hi all!

If any of you followed the "Favorite Tama Hatch", then you already know about my little buddy named Pooky. Well, he's all grown up and has gone back to his home planet. However, he left me with quite a legacy. In this log, I will be recording the happenings of Pooky's subsequent generations. The log will end when his line ends (which will hopefully not be for a long, long time). We'll start this off with...

Rukia!

jqji0z.jpg

This is baby Rukia with her daddy, Pooky. She just hatched in this photo.

2i2a4xg.jpg

Rukia has Pooky's sense of humor. She likes to roll around the screen and be a goofball.

6jld0x.jpg

She rather likes the little lion plushie that Pooky left behind for her. (Mohitamatchi stage)

w70umt.jpg

Even as a teen, this is still her favorite toy. One is never too old for stuffed animals, in my opinion :p

Pooky left little Rukia quite the supply of Points, snacks, and toys to noodle with. Although she isn't quite old enough to play with some of them just yet, I'm sure she'll come to enjoy many of them as she gets older.

As of right now, Rukia is a YoungMimitchi.

Weight: 24 lbs

Training: 3

Hearts: All full

Generation: 2

Thus far, her favorite food is cheesecake. I had to pause her twice this weekend while I was working, so her age might end up being a little mismatched with the days. Today, we've just played a couple of games and had our breakfast together. Hopefully we'll have some more pictures to share later. I'd love to show you all how adorable she is sleeping with her little lion plush from Pooky.

Until next time!

Today with Rukia has been somewhat uneventful. We had class all morning, so she spent most of her time in my purse and ate nothing but junk food all day (her waist line is showing it). As you can see... she was a little cranky at me for that comment and the fact that I was a somewhat absent tama-mom today.

294qwyf.jpg

Cranky-Rukia

2wgdtmh.jpg

Hiding-in-bubbles-Rukia

Weight: 35lbs

Training: 4

We should have a nice, quiet day to spend time together tomorrow. I'll have more pictures soon. Until later!

Happy news! Rukia evolved into a Dorotchi. Well, kind of happy news. I was honestly hoping for an adult Mimitchi since I've never had one before. Ah well, I can try again in future generations. Rukia seems to be having fun as a little ghostie-looking thing anyway. I couldn't really take her out and about with me today. I was concerned that her screen would be compromised by the insane heat outside, especially if I had to leave her in the car for any reason.

2qxrvhk.jpg

Rukia's hiding her fair skin under the umbrella. It's so sunny outside today!

6h849f.jpg

Flying around, not a care in the world.

29q0h1d.jpg

She still loves her little lion.

2hcfbmh.jpg

This one is a little blurry, but Rukia decided to come up and make kissy faces at the screen.

Weight: 39lbs

I had a bit of a scare with Rukia this morning. She's gotten sick twice now due to my carelessness. Until she has a tama-baby of her own, I'm not letting her out of my sights. School has really kept me busy, thus leaving little time for me to care for Rukia. I've been shoveling her full of snacks, which probably contributed to her recent illness. From reading other logs, I've noted that adults seem to die after becoming ill for a third time. I can't have that happen to Rukia. Pooky's legacy would end prematurely :(

Anywhoo, onto the part everyone actually cares about: the pictures!

dq1ziu.jpg

Rukia feeling girlie.

ioke4k.jpg

Rukia trying her hand at gardening.

2hgb5le.jpg

Rukia playing FBI agent.

b9cglu.jpg

Rukia playing butler.

At least for me, I know half the reason anyone reads these logs is to see the pictures :p I'll try to always have a good crop of them, even if the images are sometimes a little blurry. My tablet is very picky as to the lighting conditions it requires to produce a clear shot.

Anyway, I'm hoping the matchmaker comes for Rukia sooner rather than later. I'm worried that she'll become ill again, which would end this log. No one wants that, right?

Weight: 38lbs

Hearts: Full

Oh, and feel free to message me with comments about the log. If you have any requests about items you'd like to see my tama with, feel free to ask :)

I am not-so-patiently waiting the arrival of the matchmaker for Rukia. She's 6 now, so I assume that silly old woman should show up today. I've got about an hour and a half to wait. I'll post some pictures if she does show up. If not, today will likely be a picture-free day. I'm very tired and on call until Monday. >.> Keep your fingers crossed for Rukia.

EDIT:

Victory! The matchmaker came this afternoon. She brought Rukia a nice Tsunotchi, whom Rukia was quite taken with. So, after the fireworks, a baby appeared! Another girl! I have a little while to think of a name for her. Feel free to send me suggestions ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the lack of pictures over the last few days. Life has been a little chaotic lately between work and school. Fighting with my tablet to get it to take a decent picture is also wearing on me a bit. I went through about 8 photos before I got one in focus. It really hates low-light. Silly tablet. Anyway, onto the good stuff.

2itleug.jpg

Here's Rukia with her new baby. She'll probably leave tonight. I'm thinking about naming the new baby Ryoko. And as I was typing this, the baby got sick. I had to pause the two of them today to get a little sleep in while I was on call. I'm sure that's somehow played into Rukia's cranky-factor as of late.

Weight: 34lbs

Hearts: Full

Last edited by a moderator:
My, it's certainly been a while since I updated this! I just started classes again, so life has been horribly busy as of late. Ryoko (the baby mentioned in the last post) has been on pause for the better part of the month. She's currently 6 years old and is a Takarotchi. I have older photos to post when I have time to get around to it. Hopefully I won't have to keep pausing her. I promise I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth! More to come soon.

Latest posts

Back