ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:12 PM ( #1 )

My most favorites of Skrillex himself are:

First of the Year - Equinox

Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites

Bug Hunt - Noisa Remix

Why, you ask? Because his dubstep and techno music makes me feel like I'm not alone...well, when I hear Skrillex's singing voice in "Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites".

Enough of me, as I am starting to feel silly, what about you, fellow Skrillex fans? ^^ 

Replies

Views

Started

15 Jul 2013

Last Post

30 Jul 2013

Flare.exe

• flareexe user photo

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:02 PM ( #2 )

I only really like his older stuff. Such as the stuff off of his 'gost' album. I, personally, strongly dislike all of his stuff from 2011-2013.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:10 PM ( #3 )

I never heard his songs of this year and the last two years...seems I'm a little late to the party, however. But I have heard his 2010 song, "Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites", and his other 2011 song, "First of the Year - Equinox" released for "More Monsters And Sprites". I got right into Skrillex when I heard "First of the Year - Equinox", then it got even more inside me when I heard "Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites". He even made a song called "Bug Hunt (Noisa Remix)" in the movie Wreck-It Ralph, and has even made an appearance in that movie. It has been confirmed that he will do it again in the sequel.

Wow...I think I said too much about him. O.o Sorry! I had to say it.

Famous Last Words.x

• famous-last-wordsx user photo

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:47 AM ( #4 )

My favourite songs of his are probably 'Kill EVERYBODY', 'All I Ask Of You' and 'Make It Bun Dem'. I like the first because it was the first song I listened to from Skrillex, not sure about the other two. I just think they're pretty catchy I guess. (The catchier the song the better)

ChamametchiandMametchi

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:05 AM ( #5 )

My favourite songs of his are probably 'Kill EVERYBODY', 'All I Ask Of You' and 'Make It Bun Dem'. I like the first because it was the first song I listened to from Skrillex, not sure about the other two. I just think they're pretty catchy I guess. (The catchier the song the better)

Hmmm....I never heard any of those yet. Maybe I'll look into 'em when I have the chance. I'm listening to First of the Year - Equinox right now. I like it when it reaches the 2 minutes mark, so I can hear some massive rock. I don't know why, however. But whatever song by Skrillex is a song I like. It's fine if anyone likes Skrillex's music from the earlier years, like 2007, and whatnot.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:57 AM ( #6 )

Skrillex songs are HORRIBLE!  I cannot stand them.  However, my favorite is Do Da Oliphant because it reminds me of Tamagotchi.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:51 PM ( #7 )

Okay, my new favorite Skrillex song is "Kill EVERYBODY". Why, you ask? Three reasons.

Skrillex Reason #1: It's VERY catchy. I might do this at the talent show next year as a dance.

Skrillex Reason #2: It might have some good dance moves applied to it.

Skrillex Reason #3: It has some nice beat to it, though the title is sort of disturbing.

Yes, "Kill EVERYBODY" is catchy, but the title sounds kinda disturbing. XD Those are my three reasons.