Skrillex - Favorite Songs And Why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
My most favorites of Skrillex himself are:

First of the Year - Equinox

Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites

Bug Hunt - Noisa Remix

Why, you ask? Because his dubstep and techno music makes me feel like I'm not alone...well, when I hear Skrillex's singing voice in "Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites".

Enough of me, as I am starting to feel silly, what about you, fellow Skrillex fans? ^^

I only really like his older stuff. Such as the stuff off of his 'gost' album. I, personally, strongly dislike all of his stuff from 2011-2013.

I never heard his songs of this year and the last two years...seems I'm a little late to the party, however. But I have heard his 2010 song, "Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites", and his other 2011 song, "First of the Year - Equinox" released for "More Monsters And Sprites". I got right into Skrillex when I heard "First of the Year - Equinox", then it got even more inside me when I heard "Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites". He even made a song called "Bug Hunt (Noisa Remix)" in the movie Wreck-It Ralph, and has even made an appearance in that movie. It has been confirmed that he will do it again in the sequel.

Wow...I think I said too much about him. o_O Sorry! I had to say it.

My favourite songs of his are probably 'Kill EVERYBODY', 'All I Ask Of You' and 'Make It Bun Dem'. I like the first because it was the first song I listened to from Skrillex, not sure about the other two. I just think they're pretty catchy I guess. (The catchier the song the better)

My favourite songs of his are probably 'Kill EVERYBODY', 'All I Ask Of You' and 'Make It Bun Dem'. I like the first because it was the first song I listened to from Skrillex, not sure about the other two. I just think they're pretty catchy I guess. (The catchier the song the better)
Hmmm....I never heard any of those yet. Maybe I'll look into 'em when I have the chance. I'm listening to First of the Year - Equinox right now. I like it when it reaches the 2 minutes mark, so I can hear some massive rock. I don't know why, however. But whatever song by Skrillex is a song I like. It's fine if anyone likes Skrillex's music from the earlier years, like 2007, and whatnot.

Skrillex songs are HORRIBLE! I cannot stand them. However, my favorite is Do Da Oliphant because it reminds me of Tamagotchi.

Okay, my new favorite Skrillex song is "Kill EVERYBODY". Why, you ask? Three reasons.

Skrillex Reason #1: It's VERY catchy. I might do this at the talent show next year as a dance.

Skrillex Reason #2: It might have some good dance moves applied to it.

Skrillex Reason #3: It has some nice beat to it, though the title is sort of disturbing.

Yes, "Kill EVERYBODY" is catchy, but the title sounds kinda disturbing. XD Those are my three reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back