Photo
* * * - - 2 votes
NO COMMENTS

The wacky not so adventurous adventures of....

tamagotchi log tamagotchi id l

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ForeverWaiting

• foreverwaiting user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:02 PM ( #35 )

Hey guys!! I'm impulsive I know... Leap before I look down I've been told all of this before, but hits morning I had started up my v2 my loveable v2, not the original from my childhood but that's okay. I'm aiming for maskchi... Easier said than done so it seems. Mothra tried to tear down a building so she got a talking to, i said "just because you are a huge larvae doesn't mean you have to destroy things" she apologized like the angel she is.
Knightchi went to work this morning and is no longer broke so no rice for him!

As for sora I may or may not have gone over board on the care misses........oh well I will for sure get a character I have yet to have so! Alls well ends well.

Also I have recently purchased a lot of four knock off dinky Dino's, many would be mad, I see it as an opportunity to truly walk into a virtual pet blind. It's not a tama based pet so this should be interesting (and I have three extra!)

ForeverWaiting

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:42 PM ( #36 )

So again sorry about the lack of pictures, truth be told I haven't had a lot of sleep, if it's not be waking up early its nightmares..... UGH! so enough of the pity train for me.

THANK YOU TO ODDS!!!! My 15th anniversary has been shipped!!!!!!!!!! seriously check out her log for pictures it looks so pretty and magical and I just want to start it up!!!! SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! (im sure we have learned I love my IDL)

GAWD!!! I havent gotten a pet yet!!!!!!!! wait still in the blue.........

Okay there we are, Blue is for special shout outs apparently. SO to catch you all up to date on my babies 

Mothra, she is a very naughty larvae and had a temper tantrum and tore up tokyo tower again. So being the loving mama I am I pulled her aside and told her just because we don't every game, and You don't get tons of cakes doesn't mean you have to go pillage a tower or two, be a good girl. She looked ashamed and gave me those sad puppy mothra eyes, I folded and gave her a cake. 

We played games, won some and lost some, she feasted on leaves and cakes and had fun singing Ke$ha with me. She hung out in the top front pocket of my lab coat all day. (So i can here her shrill calls for me.)

ARRYA (V2 I may or may not have mentioned her name, if you have been reading i have had a slight obsession with Game of thrones right now I'm reading the first book A game of Thrones on the bus and it is AMAZING)

So Arrya hasn't had the best care, I'm trying to revert to 10-12 years old me (the age at which maskchi was the most prevalent character that I got) so far it's killing me....... and not in a good way.

Knightchi-- no real change he went to work, then school fed him and we are broke again so i thnk i'll actually play games with him tonight.

SORA!! She evolved into..... VIOLETCHI!! so yes i went a little over board on care misses, what happened was she went to bed with low happiness and she woke up at 7 am (I was making breakfast) and didnt check her until 730 and she had a care miss, that one was purely accidental. But nontheless she is an adult now and will need a lot less care, and thus less work for me, maybe with that neglecting Arrya will be easier. (fingers crossed that Sora will grant me a son-- did i sound medieval or what?--

ForeverWaiting

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:13 PM ( #37 )

So guys, hows it hanging? And ladies, what's up? (i kid I kid lol)

So....... MY V5 is enroute and am feeling less guilty turns out I will most likely have a job while i'm in classes (same one i have now) Which is fabulous for me, extra cash is always nice, to pay off debt, to buy tamas to buy food, and cloths, and shoes and tamas!!! 

SOrry about the lack of pictures, I have been feeling under the weather and turns out I have quite a few stresses right now so I havent been feeling up to my usual logging self, I apologize. Once I feel a little  better, the pictures should resume as normal, permitting I have time of course also I spent most of my afternoon cleaning amber bottles..... Did I ever mention how much i really don't like cleaning glass ware? well Iif you hate washing dishes this is hell, and it takes longer...... UGH!!!

Nothing much as changed a whole heck of  lot, Sora should get her happy symbol tomorrow afternoon and I will probably set her up fast so I can hopefully get a boy. 

Knightchi worked, and ate some not rice and ate some rice and got a lot of neglect, not on purpose, but as i was elbow deep in water i figured pulling him out is a no no.

Umm mothra became a mothra grub this afternoon and I anticipate a cocoon around age 6 or 8 I can't remember at this moment. 

And ARRYA evolved into young memitchi.... SO I up played the neglect and she got sick and had two poops and really hungry and unhappy before I tended her needs... HA take that good care characters!

ForeverWaiting

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:10 PM ( #38 )

369 reads! even without pictures thank you to all whom are so loyal! 

Well you all are getting pictures today! And boy do I have news for you!!

No change in Mothra she's kinda fat right now, but thats okay, unfortunately Arrya had passed on when I foolishly left her home on the way to the post office today.... fear not,  I felt like I was running to many always, so 3 is the limit for now. 

Knightchi-- went to work, and I had to call him back at about 256 pm so he could see the eco triplets! He got this spade thing.... Not sure what  it does he just digs around in the yard......

TIP: send you character to work full happy and hungry so they work longer!!!!!!!!

AND finally the IDL!!!!!! BLUE!!!

Sora, got her last happy symbol and became tamatomo number 4. So with high hopes we went to go get hitched!!! and When she saw Kikitchi fussing with his banana tie and stumbling over his words, she fell in love. She took him out hoping he would relax, and soon they were chatting nonstop. All too soon she popped the quesiton, shocked but pleased he said yes and they wed and soon enough they were blessed with an egg. Sora took her egg home and watched the magic unfold as a baby boy popped out!!!!!!! He was a cute little nittobotchi (when he was sick his hat drooped down soo cute!!) then he evolved into: Frutusupantchi (he looks like a walking fruit salad) 

And here are some pictures: 

here is what I did today

here are the new pictures of Sora and Son.... Roxas pay no mind to the digimon in the background

Edited by ForeverWaiting, 10 August 2013 - 09:11 PM.

ForeverWaiting

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:12 PM ( #39 )

373 reads thanks guys and gals alike!!!!
Knightchi went to work and that's about it for him
Mothra is 6 and no change, so I guess age 8 is when things happen.
As for my little man he evolved to the star headed teen... He goes yellow when happy.

Today I started up my v1 after I took a collection pic and I got a girl and named her Sansa. I will be monitoring her care much more closely and try to get at least 6 care misses. When she is a teen.

ForeverWaiting

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:15 PM ( #40 )

Lunch time update because I am waiting for the guy who is supposed to be doing fume hood quality checks, this is important but I'm starving and he is late. So after I snagged a textbook. ($101.30 new no taxes..) for $25.40 and I snagged another book for $63.39 (used is $62. 50 but with taxes I'm better off with the other one. And the last thing I need is a lab manual as I have the remaining textbook from a previous class. Can I say smart student this year?
So... On eBay.... After my digimon marathon...( still in season 1 almost there though!) I really wanted a digimon... So I looked them up and might be winning a blue pendulum with black buttons new in package... So fingers crossed!!!! (I know I have a problem but hey this one is purely tvs fault.)
Other than that Sansa evolved into an ichigotchi as planned lets hope I don't go way to over board on the care misses!!!! Wish me luck!!

ForeverWaiting

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:33 PM ( #41 )

399 views! thanks guys!

Well my little man is all grown up! he evolved into.....Kuishinbotchi.... thats a mouthful..... JEEZ!!!!!

and he loves the cloud candy! I have that!

and the overalls at tamamori

and lastly he loves to eat dumplings!! too bad he is full right now..... sad panda

and pictures!!!

this is my collection to see it click here

note the starwars Mr. potato head tin thats where they all live! and the two furies! (the original ones..) the white one was mine and the spotted one was my brothers. 

to see what my bottle army please click here

there are 44 bottles and I cleaned all of them, rinsed them with deionized water and Dichloromethane and methanol

And this is what my little man evolved into here

here is my man riding his cloud candy I love his facial expressions!!

jeez I have lots of pictures of him today!!!

here i think is the dumpling

HERE! are some of my favourite pics!!! look at his face!!!!!!!!!!

and I think next we have a picture of.... mothra and my V6... I really want to run it, not sure why you will se the tab in it..I love the pulling the tab out. 

to see this final picture click here please

Edited by ForeverWaiting, 12 August 2013 - 07:52 PM.

ForeverWaiting

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:38 PM ( #42 )

Mothra is in her cocoon!!!!!! At age nine!!!!

ForeverWaiting

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:07 AM ( #43 )

Hey guys sorry I fell of hate face of the planet yesterday but I've been working on some big plans!!! I'll sh you all once we ar done. The only real update tha I have for you all is that mothra is no longer among us.... I may have gottn too low maintenance with it.... Oh wells!!! Bett luck next time!!

ForeverWaiting

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:53 PM ( #44 )

today Roxas got his last happy symbol today and i missed it!!!! Aww poopie!!  Well he looks all cute, still doesnt have a pet. I'm not sure he's ever gonan get one. It's kinda liberating. I'm trying something new! Look 5 tamatomos I unlocked Henshin jo!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!! I don't think he has an alter ego to change into..... seeing as he didnt change I;m going to say no.

Knightchi... worked and chilled, nothing special. Sorry 

and pictures!!! Not the kind I bet you're expecting. 

So this is what I have been working on tell me what you think!!! (via PM)  http://longlivephil....ost/58291721151

and this is a picture of a possible use for my hobby! I use them to pull my tamas out of pockets, and to grab when playing just in case i can drop them, any one interested? (PM please, I may open a thread in tbay)

http://longlivephil....dy-tama-leashes

ForeverWaiting

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:18 PM ( #45 )

hey guys! So I had one of those days.....

Anywho! on my v6 I finally got kuromametchi!!! He's paused right now...... But I got him!!!

http://longlivephil....who-i-got-today

that was a great morning surprise, I forgot how fast the V6 evolves, and that it evolves in it's sleep.... 

And THIS next picture has had me giddy all day!! 

http://longlivephil....-childhood-tama

THAT is the original tama shell of my first V2, the tama i spent years with. This shell was my best friend when i was younger, I loved it. I remember when I got it. I bought a V1 or a V2 not sure it was plain pink and I wasn't too attached to it as it was pink, and it was pink, and the battery died then i don't remember it, but mom picked up one of the friends forever sets that came with two tamas. this one had the beige one, and a green one my brother thought the green one was more macho so I got this one. 

The next collection of pictures aren't tamagotchi related but they are really pretty, they are the views I get to see everyday. I took them to show my best friend (Whom may be moving here in Jan) so I thought I'd share with them

http://longlivephil....of-my-time-unbc

ForeverWaiting

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:25 PM ( #46 )

hey guys so after doom and gloom clouds and a long day at work Roxas and I had a serious chat he decided He was very much ready to settle down and have a wife so we went for a walk down to the matchmaker and he went googoo for meloditchi so of course he took her on a fumbling date, and then as nervous as any man can he he popped the question with a pink diamond ring and naturally she fell for his his charm

before he knew it he had a bouncy little girl whom we named Melody. After that he sang her to sleep and crept away to go hang with his wife. 

ForeverWaiting

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:14 PM ( #47 )

SO i may have fallen off the face of tams talk for a couple of days so to recap:

Saturday August 17th

it was an alright day, filled with clouds, and an adventure of the fun kind. We (myself and my tamas) went forth to Micheals the art store and we grabbed 105 new packs of strings for my bracelet making thing, some key rings, and a henna kit (because I find doing henna very relaxing and I really needed to destress) then we went to EB games and picked up pokemon white 2. Everyone i know had black 2 and i love to be different. 

So we did laundry and the henna and watched movies and played pokemon and tiny tower, we had started friday night. tis very addicting.

Sunday August 18th

I woke up to hear that paletchi evovled into sabosabotchi she looks cute and it a fave teen so no harm done. And today we played pokemon, watched the host, it wasnt ruined. That was a huge fear of mine, i was so scared it would be ruined. We managed to catch a dunsparce!! HAHAHAHA!!! and i think we got two gym badges also before i went to bed.

Monday: August 19th today

Today i woke to find my girl has become pitchipitchi, i havent had her and she looks cute I am a very big fan of her hair, Today has been a bad day the good news is my V5 came! And I have very big suspicions its a V5.5!!!

http://longlivephil....ost/58744499868

and tomorrow is my last day on the job!

ForeverWaiting

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:39 PM ( #48 )

Over 500 views!!! Don't I feel well loved. Well today was our last day at work. Last night I had started up my v5.5 I couldn't resist. I hae the family of stark now. I'll have to look later as to what they are, they sure are cute.

Today my princess's got her last happy symbol she will probably go find her self a man and have a tama baby. No change in the p might take him to the match maker too...

Today we watched green lantern, and now captain America!!!!!

ForeverWaiting

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:50 PM ( #49 )

Today My girl wanted to find a man so she did, she found a Kuromametchi. and fell in love with his punk roll and roll attitude soon enough they had a baby girl.

So the baby girl and I, Sophie cleaned the house, mainly the kitchen because it was filthy. 

Then Knightchi went to get hitched and he fell in love with a Memetchi. and he took her on a date she could never forget. Hey  i didnt know he could drive!! 

He too had a little girl, Jenni. 

The Stark family has 10% bonding and they are pretty low key

we have a Tororotchi -- daughter, a mousetchi the only son and belltchi the other daughter 

MY V2 CAME TODAY!!!!

ForeverWaiting

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:08 PM ( #50 )

over 500 views, that is spectacular! 

So for todays report:

Sophie had evolved into painpatchi the pineapple teen. It is nice to see her again as I have only had her once before. Right now she is asleep. As for my girl on my P's to be named Elle, she has evovled from an odd looking bulb of a toddler to a colourful looking monkey with rainbow ears. 

My V2, Pond has evolved into a young mametchi. And she is so cute! I am loving this shell. I think I shall run my other V2 for the hatch on the 31st. or my 15th anniversary to be here soon. 

and the starks have been doing well. We have an ichigotchi, shelltchi, and a kikitchi!

ForeverWaiting

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:38 PM ( #51 )

I'm going to squeeze this in between writing my latest chapter (23) oaky so today we went forth to the world and bought tea, a lot of tea enough tea to make me wonder if i have a problem... Oh well the tea is worth it and it wont go to waste, no tea goes to waste in my house.

Pond is still a young mametchi i prefer these slower evolution times personally but being the awesome person i am I have a picture for you!

(sorry in advance for the picture(

http://longlivephil....42/here-is-pond

And here is the stark family before they evolved, that was a surprise for me! 

http://longlivephil....he-stark-family

(the green in the background is the iPad teehee)

And here is what my P's Chloe evolved into!! http://longlivephil....-she-is-exactly

and lastly my ID  L sophie she is a meoldytchi yet another unique tama to add to my tamatomo book!! (this her before hensinjo)

http://longlivephil....-got-melodytchi

I didnt think I'd like this character but she has grown on me...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, tamagotchi log, tamagotchi id l