Death note

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Reaction score
Hello, I recently started watching death note the anime series... I have fallen in love with it, it is clever and witty with a bit of darkness in it as well. I highly suggest it for anyone who likes anime!! Now I'm just going to give you my first impressions on it as I have only seen 8 episodes. I WILL TRY NOT TO HAVE ANY SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO WATCH IT IN THE FUTURE! AND ANYONE WHO COMMENTS... PLEASE DON'T PUT ANY SPOILERS OR I WILL BE ANGRY, THANKS! So first off this my be me but I found that it was centered around the idea of an all powerful being who decides who gets to live and who dies. As the series moves forward it makes it clear that some people think that it's a good idea that someone can and is doing that and that some people don't like it at all! It also shows the controversy over the idea that one person chooses who's worthy of life... This reminds me of the ongoing debate of the death penalty and weather a person or a group of people can choose if a criminal should die or let live but in jail. NOTE I'm not debating the death penalty here so please keep your opinions on that matter to yourself or start a new topic on it but I will report any comments that have a bias on the death penalty. I also think it makes you think about religion and if we like the idea of an all powerful god and how we are divided on how we feel about someone or something choosing our death time. Again not debating religion and don't do it in the comments. Now I may be way off but that is what I got out of the 8 episodes so far... As I watch more i will put more of my input here! And my last little note my favorite character is Ryuk the shinigami, who is yours? (You can debate this!)

My favourite character is either L or Matsuda. Or maybe Wedy. Mello too. And Sayu. Sidoh...

Okay, who am I kidding? Pretty much all of the characters are my favourite.

I am now up to episode 27 and I am so thrilled, this series still keeps me guessing and I love it so much I highly recommend it for anyone to watch!! And not to spoil anything let me just say I love the relationship between rem and miss amane!!

I'm extremely picky about the animes I watch. I only have a few favorites-- series that I like to re-watch-- and Death Note is one of them.

L is my favorite character, no contest. In fact, I'd have to say that he's probably my absolute favorite character in all of my favorite animes combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back