What should I know about the P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyTamagotchi

Reaction score
Hi, I just ordered a new, yellow Tamagotchi P's, and I don't know much about it. Can someone tell me things that may be confusing, or some features that are different from the iD L, and how the Pierces work? :huh:

Thanks ^_^

here is a list of all the features unique to the Tamagotchi Ps:

• PARK JOBS. From 7AM to 10AM, adult characters can go to the park and work at a job for a few hours. There are four jobs, including working at the TamaDepa and TamaMori. The jobs pay 250GP per hour and you don't have to do anything while your Tama works. However, the character has to have shopped at a place a certain amount of times before it can work there.
  • PARK DATING. At a certain time (differs depending on character), adult characters can go to the park and find another character to date it. After a few dates the character will ask your character to marry it, and you can say yes or no. Like on the iD L, your character will get a baby and leave.
  • PAINT. You can go to the Paint shop to instantly change the colour of your toddler or teen character for free. Paint is sort of pointless, but it's fun trying colours for different characters. Paint can be washed off by making your character have a shower.
  • DAY-CARE AND SCHOOL.Toddler, teen and adult characters can attend day-care or school, depending on their age. Day-care costs 50GP per hour and takes care of your character for any length of time between 10AM to 3PM. School is free and opens from 7AM to 4PM.
  • PROFILE PAGE. Unlike other versions, the first icon used to display hunger/happiness etc. is also used to enter your own profile. You can enter such things as your gender, age, zodiac (star sign), hobby and ambition. The profile page is also used to set the time, sound and contrast, although the clock is viewed the usual way.
  • DECO PIERCE. I don't own this and it's not essential for the Tamagotchi, it's just an accessory of some sort. You can find more about it here.
  • PERSONALITY POINTS. There are several types of personality points, including Smart, Charismatic, Athletic and Fashionable. These determine which character you get and are obtained by eating certain food and using certain items.
credit dazzilitchi

you can go here https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=16982&st=15 that will help you know more about tamagotchi p's
that will help you to know

Scans of the instruction manual: Click here
Menu Translations: Click here
Maximum download storage: Click here
Tama P's first look: Click here
Tama P's Downloads:Click here
Character Chart: Click here
Growth Chart: Click here
Piercings + Details: Click here
Baby, toddler & teen names: Click here
Tama P's Puzzle Pieces/Happy Symbols (project): Click here
Door icon locations: Click here
Profile Page Layout: Click here
Zodiac signs and future ambition: Click here
Editing Time/Sound/Contrast: Click here
Day Care & School: Click here
Paint Room notes: Click here
Deco Pierce: Click here
Linking Deco Pierce: Click here
Removing Deco Pierce: Click here
Park, Growth, Visiting activities: Click here
What personalities do: Click here
Items & food which affect personality: Click here
Getting secret characters: Click here
Getting Lovelitchi, Melodytchi, Kuromametchi+puzzles: Click here
Part-time job schedule: Click here
More on part-time jobs: Click here
Acquired items upon 30 hrs in one job: Click here
Dating Schedule at Tsubomi Park: Click here
Character birthdays: Click here
Tama P's Pets: Click here
Eco Triplets: Click here
Discount coupons:Click here
Trees+Snowman w/ Eco Scoop: Click here
New unlockable destinations: Click here
Mobile food cart times & items: Click here
Enable or disable sound: Click here
Known glitches: Click here

credit Ra binary ichiro

Last edited by a moderator:
Very awesome. Best $60 I ever spent. And you clearly got the best color. But mine's yellow too so I might be biased.

you most certainly did hehe my first was yellow..its gorgeous I also have the green one which is a light mint green, and the pink one which is actually really cute..im soon going to have dream coffret set one...im excited to see the color combinations...but seriously I find the pictures of the p's doesn't tell the true prittyness <3

Very awesome. Best $60 I ever spent. And you clearly got the best color. But mine's yellow too so I might be biased.

I really, REALLY, want that mint green one. Mint green was my mom's favorite color. It'd remind me of her every time I looked at it. I'm probably going to go for another P's in September, after my dog's surgery is paid off and I have spending money again. It'll probably be a green one. And I agree. The pictures online don't do the P's any justice. They're beautiful devices.

agreed , ive been seeing many auctions on ebay for the green one going for $$23-$38 so it might be in your reach in no time haha..and if you need help finding one for a good price when the time caomes than ill help you out <3

I really, REALLY, want that mint green one. Mint green was my mom's favorite color. It'd remind me of her every time I looked at it. I'm probably going to go for another P's in September, after my dog's surgery is paid off and I have spending money again. It'll probably be a green one. And I agree. The pictures online don't do the P's any justice. They're beautiful devices.

that is super helpful! ( I'm getting the green one soon! So happy that I managed to snag a green one for a decent price!) And it sounds like a blast to run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back