Feelings on animal crossing new leaf?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I get it?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinking about getting animal crossing new leaf but I'm not 100% sure if I want to or not... I know a fair amount of people play it on this site so I was wondering if those of you who play it could give me their opinion on it, thanks!! Oh and also I found it for about 31$ is that a fair price?

It really depends on the type of game that you enjoy playing. I think if you consider yourself to enjoy the "simpler things in life", you'll definitely enjoy this game. There's also a lot of goofy and cute dialogue that can brighten your day.

If you have a lot of creativity, you can build your town to how you see fit. You can choose where different stores and different projects go, as well as the layout of your own home. There are also many objects that you can purchase, or even find.

From a price point, it's considerably cheaper than a lot of games. There's a lot of replay value, and different events that happen on specific days of the year. There are many different things to do everyday, and many changes can occur within a week!

What I really like about this game is that there is so much to explore. You have the option of completing a museum and filling it with many bugs, fish, fossils, and even famous portraits.

Haha thanks for replying! That was a very detailed answer.... But I already bought it XD! But based on your description I think I will like it!

There are already several AC:NL topics that are still active on this forum:

One for sharing Friend Codes and arranging town visits: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/186195-animal-crossing-new-leaf-friend-codes-town-visits/

One for Discussions / Q&A / Help, etc. including pattern sharing info: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/186241-animal-crossing-new-leaf-discussion-topic-inc-pattern-shares-and-help/

- I suggest you look through the Discussion topic - there are several posts in that topic to give you a feel for the game and allow for you to ask questions of others who already have the game :)

I'm going to ask everyone to try to keep posts within the few threads we already have going as it keeps all the useful and interesting info in just a couple of places - instead of everyone having to search for info (which is sometimes the same) in lots of different topics.

Thanks

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back