My Little Violetchi-Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkeepie11

Reaction score
Thanks for reading my intro to "My Little Violetchi". Here's part 1

I hope you like it!

MY LITTLE VIOLETCHI
Part 1
The next day I woke up at 9 AM, 2 hours later than usual. Oh no, I’m going to be so late! I jumped up from the couch and quickly started brushing my teeth as I pulled on my shirt and combed my hair. It was too late for a shower today. I grabbed a banana from the pantry and pulled on my coat. I had one foot out the door and was about to leave when I glanced absentmindedly at Celestia. She was sleeping peacefully on the couch, her purple belly rising slowly up and down to her shallow breaths. I stepped back inside and shut the door.
How could I even think of leaving a baby Violetchi here for 7 hours, maybe 8? I took off my coat and threw it out the couch, then grabbed the phone and started making my mom’s home-made pancakes as I explained to my angered boss that I had a 103(F)-degree fever. I was cooking bacon when I heard a thud from the bedroom. I quickly rushed in and saw that Celestia had fallen off the couch and was crying. She was clutching her right arm that looked red-brush burn. “It’s okay, Celestia, hold on!” I rushed into the bathroom and got burn cream from the sink cabinet. A few minutes after I gave her the cream she stopped crying.
“Guess what we have for breakfast, Celeste? You’ll love it.” I went back into the kitchen and made two plates of pancakes and bacon. Celestia was staring at me open-mouthed from the living room; I laughed. “Hungry? Here,” I gave her the plate with less pancakes and was about to hand her utensils when she grabbed them with her hands and shoved them in her mouth. “That’s one way of eating it!” I laughed. I spent the day teaching Celestia how to walk because it turned out she didn’t know how! She could walk-run for about 6 seconds before she fell over.
The next day I was prepared to leave little Celeste for several hours. I blocked off any exits to the living room so she could only stay there and had a bucket of KFC chicken wings (her favorite food) in case she got hungry. If she was bored, I had set the TV to play all of the Harry Potter movies from 1 to 8. While at my job I finally had something to look forward too; I worked so well I got to go home an hour early! I decided to use the extra time to walk to the toy store. I got Celeste a Lion Doll and a toy trumpet.
When I got home she was chewing on a drum stick, staring at the TV screen. “I’m home! Guess what I got you, Celeste?” She turned around at my voice and smiled as if I announced we were going to an Amusement park. Then I smiled for the first time in years. I pulled out the toy lion from my shopping bag and Celestia jumped up and down. I can’t believe it was only a few days ago I started questioning the meaning of my life, and here I was, taking care of a little Violetchi.
4 MONTHS LATER
Time flied with me and Celestia and the next thing we knew 4 months were gone! A lot happened. First of all, I got promoted at my job! I was head secretary and my salary-almost doubled. I was even saving up for a car so I didn’t have to ride that stinky, rotten bus anymore. Celestia learned so much; her vocabulary was pretty good, she knew all the simple words, and she could even walk properly now! She grew, too. Before, she could fit in my hand; now, she was a little bellow 1 foot tall. Sometimes we would go to the park and play around-no one was ever there, so Celestia could be out in the open.
Little Celeste has even been to work with me a few times. She would hide in my purse and play around in the cabinets, and when she’d get hungry I’d sneak her some doughnuts from the cafeteria. So we did this for a while, me teaching Celeste new things, coming home with toys everyday, until one day it hit me. I realized Celestia hadn’t done anything really fun yet, she just stayed at home and watched TV. When I got home for work on a Friday I looked at her and said
“You know what, Celestia? Tomorrow we’re going to a proper Amusement park; how about Kennywood?”
Celeste looked confused.
“What’s ‘Kennywood’?” I laughed.
“Only the best place in the world. It's an amusement park full of fun games and rides. You’ll love it!” Celeste jumped up and down on her bed.
"Yay! When are we going?" I grinned. The next morning we got up a bit earlier than we usually do on weekends. I had everything planned out: Celestia would play as a stuffed animal I won at a carnival game while we’re at the amusement park. I told her that she had to be extremely careful and couldn’t move or talk if someone was looking at us.
When we arrived there, there weren’t a lot of people, which was good. We rode a few rides and then for lunch we had some fries. Everything was going good until we had a fight on which ride we wanted to ride next. Celeste wanted to ride the Black Widow but I said it was too dangerous to ride that while she was in my pocket.
"Why not?" She asked the third time I said no. I sighed. "It's WAY too dangerous. I'm saying no because I care about you." Celestia moaned.
"You are worried about me all the time! I wanna go on the fun ride!" Then Celeste angrily stomped her feet and ran off amongst a crowd of people.
“Celestia, No!” I quickly ran after her, but she seemed to disappear into thin air. What am I going to do? What if someone takes her? Then realization hit me. I quickly ran to the Black Widow Ride and saw Celeste crawl into the pocket of a large woman who was about to board the ride. I felt my heart sink. Thinking quickly, I shouted,
“Oh my god, lightning!” loud enough for a staff member to hear. I pointed to a large cloud in the sky and fifty heads turned towards it, including the man working the Black Widow. A man smirked.
“Yeah, right, it’s nearly cloudless!” Then a very tall woman with blond hair frowned.
“Well, I did look at the news and they said possible thunderstorms…”
I sighed.
“Exactly! I saw lightning, I swear! Why would I lie about that?” Finally, the man working the ride spoke.
“Well, if you did see lightning, I guess we’ll have to shut down all the rides for 30 minutes, and if we don’t see any more lightning, then we can open them up again.” There was a moan from the people in line and the large woman with Celeste in her pocket left the line and started walking towards the lemonade shop. I followed her from afar and saw some squirming in her pocket. “What the-!” The woman shoved her hand in her pocket and pulled out Celestia. Luckily, she stuck to the plan-she was still as water.
“Ohhh! Where’d you get that cool stuffed animal from?” asked her friend. The woman frowned.
“That’s weird. I don’t remember winning it. It’s almost as if it crawled in my pocket.” Her friend laughed.
“Wow, you’re even more drunk than I thought!” The woman shrugged and tossed Celeste in the trash. I gasped and ran towards it. The woman looked at me and raised her left eyebrow.
“Looks like I’m not the only person who’s drunk.” She laughed and stalked off with her friend. Ignoring her, I pulled out Celeste from the trash and gave her the saddest, angriest, most disappointing look.
“Words can’t even explain how mad I am at you right now, Celestia. That stunt you pulled? It could’ve gotten you killed.” Celestia didn’t say a word to me the whole ride home. When we got to the house, she ran in her room and slammed the door. I sighed and collapsed on the couch. I sat there for half an hour until I finally got up to order KFC and got a bucket of chicken wings, Celeste’s favorite food.
“Celeste, I’m going out to pick up KFC.” I stood outside Celestia’s room and heard a grunt; I was pretty sure she was crying. With another sigh, I picked up my purse and went out to pick up the KFC. When I got home, Celeste was still in her room. I tried her door, but it was locked.
“Celestia, open up! I’ve got dinner, and it’s your favorite!” She still wasn’t opening the door, and I started getting worried.
“This isn’t funny! Open up right now!” After waiting a moment, I said,
“Alright, I’m picking the lock!” I grabbed my hairpin and forced open the door. Then my heart dropped. There was no sign of the little Violetchi but I knew where she was, for the window by her bed was wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back