oddsandendswithloves tamagotchi log <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oddsandendswithlove

Reaction score
ok everyone im going to sart my new and first log...this log is going to be about numerious tama's that I am running and also of my collection and how its forever growing haha ill add pics of the characters I get or new tamagotchi's I get...cause I find a lot of you asking me for new updates and pics so its great to have it posted to one section &lt;3...

so tonight is july, 22nd 2013 and im posting all the newest tama's and collection pics...tmr morning ill be posting some character logs and we will go from there! &lt;3 thank you to everyone that's interested in my logs and I will kmake sure you add any secrets or cheats etc I find on my tama raising journey hehe &lt;3

so today I got an incredible amount of new tamagotchi's that I have been waiting for in the mail so heres an extensive amount of pictures..and then ill move on to showing the collection picures &lt;3

heres my GORGEOUS yellow ENGLISH vers. id l hehe &lt;3

remember that transparent yellow v3 I was hunting for well here it is &lt;3

so this book is really cute and detailed about the original ID &lt;3

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so heres the next post..my collection pics &lt;3 I have ended up with quite a large collection and I didn't even relize how big it was getting, I am truly proud and happy with my tama's there are still a few on my list so im going to continue to collect until I gather all he ones ive always wanted&lt;3...

the list of still wants are:

id station

royal purple nib 15th anniversary edition id l

morino (yellow with vines shell)

white tamagotchi p's purple tamagotchi p's

lime green tmgc+c

glow in the dark v4

ALL of the deco pierces up to date

a couple more v3's

a blue id l

a couple more v5

a v5.5

a disco ball design v6

pink angelgotchi

that's all I can think of for now lol but I know theres more haha &lt;3

heres the pics&lt;3

0643.jpg.html]
IMG_0643.jpg
[/url]

ok so here are some of my p's characters, from the past hehe &lt;3 just wanted to start mentioning these guys before a start the newer generations! so before I show you guys these pics im going tomention this evening I will be posting some pictures of my three tmgc+c tamagochi characters and I had woken up this morning to three of my favorite tamagotchi characters! but that's for the next post lol &lt;3

this is the baby change deco pierce at work! I LOVE THE DECO PIERCE and all the characters are soo cute, HIGHLY RECOMENDED &lt;3

ok im back now for my next update I have the pics of my tamagotchi plus color characters ready to go now &lt;3

and I am currently selling my seond hand pink 15th anniversary edit. id l and or trading it!

and heres my little turtle baby on my pink tamagotchi p's...im currently working on a crochet cover for this one that's why its blank haha &lt;3

and then theres my brand spanking new English id l, it the yellow one and I got my little kutchipatchi on it hehe I think im gonna marry seberitchi and kutchipatchi &lt;3 seems like the perfect set hehe &lt;3

ok so I have been SO busy the last few days I didn't have time for a lot of my tamagotchi's I had running so I shut some down...now I have my dream coffret p's, my yellow English id l, my baby blue tmgc+c and my green id... the rest have been shut down...

so there should be more character pictures up soon!

as for news I am running my original id again because I just won this bid down below! YAY!!!!! &lt;3

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/251310469155?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&amp;_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

which I am sooo excited for..i have been looking up all the info on it and will be doing a couple of logs on it when it comes in!

also my birthday is tmr and I have been of course spoiled rotten again by my wonderful husband hehe ^.^

he surprised me with these purchases &lt;3

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/281127110869?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&amp;_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/271241320838?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&amp;_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I have been wanting that tamagotchi for so LONG! and he bought it for me as a birthday surprise &lt;3 and now im waiting for them to come in :)

as for other stuff I am waiting for my sanrio deco pierce which I had watched Ra's video on it and I am sooo excited lol

and right now im hunting down a half decently priced ciao deco pierce &lt;3

and I am waiting for 42 assortment colored yarns In the mail &lt;3

and I have a 22 set crochet hook package coming in too so ill be all set for my new commissions &lt;3

I guess that's all for now ^.^

ok so I have been woring hard on refurbishing the used tama's...I finished my id, and I got my pink id l done plus ive just completed the 15th anniversary id l for foreverwaiting! so here are the pics, id love to have someones opinion on them ^.^ the pink id doesn't seem done to me..the blue gems are super pretty but its still not complete in my eyes so I have to figure out what else to do haha but here they are!

heres some close ups and progress pics and of course the hoard of gems I ordered haha ^.^

heres the id let me know what other things you think I should add!

and heres foreverwaiting's 15th anniv id l ^.^

ok so here is a beginner list of the tamagotchi's I still have to obtain O.O and there are many haha its funny cause im actually watching Ra's youtube collection videos and picking out the versions and shell designs I want and need baha that just goes to show how mediocurr my collection is compared baha...but seriously O.O have you watched them all?...

tama-o

devilgotchi

ocean

cave man tama

v5.5

pc pack v4.5 tama set

regular uratama

australia v4 (lime green)

keitai

aikai

v4 glow in the dark

morino

yassashi

pink angelgotchi

yellow odicoon

santagotchi

tama mini/chibi

tamagotchi lanyard

tamagotchi calculator

music star disco balls

alarm clock tamagotchi

tamagotchi school

golden v4 limited edition

ok this is what I have so far but yeah...ill be hunting for these tama's until I get them so trades and offers!!!!

ok so I had to shut down all but one tamagotchi because I am just not going to be able to run them when going to school and juggling my kids...so I have been trying to decide between my English id l OR my tamagotchi p's...I still have the two of them running right now cause I cant decide ^.^...oh and on the other hand here I have been thinking a lot about my favorite games on each version of tama cause someone had ask me that question..so below ill list them...and for an update on which character I have. I am going to post ALOT of pics of him today ^.^ but I got spacytchi and then I hooked up the sanrio deco pierce and transformed him...and OMG hes sooooo cute! hes at work right now today hes working at the TAMADEPA haha ^.^ but ok heres the favorite games

tmgc+c = these three games are hard to choose from because they are all really fun games, they did a great job selecting them but I play the apples game the most.

tamagotchi id = there were only two games on this version and both weren't that fun lol...but I have to upload some when I get the ir device at some point but the game I seem to play the most is the items falling game...

tamagotchi id l = ok for this version I have been ADDICTED to playing the run and jump game...even when I don't have my tama id l's running I seem to hook them up after a while just so I can play the game cause I crave it haha ^.^

tamagotchi p's = this ones definitely the jump rope game! I will go outside until I find the games coupon falling from the sky than ill play the jump rope game over and over...its almost as addictive as the id l run and jump for me haha &lt;3

now these are all the color games I favour now with that said I have never uploaded any games from downloads yet..UNFORTUNATELY...but I am excited to be able to see the options for them when the time comes ^.^ and maybe my favorites will change &lt;3

hey everyone! so I have a few things to cover today, the first thing I will tell is that the 15th anniversary idl that foreverwaiting has purchased from me HAS BEEN SHIPPED! O.O it took me a while to complete the cover and the gems process, actually its been probably the longest to send a package out ever! and I apologies to foreverwaiting (fitting name for this topic too hehe ^.^ ) but at least its on its way and as promised for quality hehe...ok and carol_tama I have sent out the dream coffret deco pierce, today as well for our trade &lt;3 so that's done :D

as for crochet cover commissions that I am still working on I will be finishing them COMPLETELY this weekend, um im having a little trouble tring to juggle all of the tasks at hand haha as some of you might have already known I am back in school, for the first time in 8 years and its quite tricky to juggle enough time for everything as I am a mommy too haha :p but im trying my very best and please bare with guys &lt;3

ok so today I had gotten home from school for a lunch break and was super surprised by the fact that my royal purple NIB 15th anniversary edition ID L, and my dream to change deco pierce was sitting on the table in the front hall! GAH was so excited when I seen them a freaked out! haha you can imagine a 24 year old woman completely freaking out like a child about getting her tamagotchi's in the mail BAHA it was great!

so heres the pics of them in all their AWESOMENESS! ^.^

so heres some pictures of me of course playing with them haha and them out of the packages cause I cant just leave anything untouched...I am what I call a hands on collector ;) baha!

all packages are kept in mint condit. along with the tama's as much as I can and then when I am finished running them they return to the packaging :D

but anywho here they are! ^.^

ok so now for the logging! the first character that I got in the 15th ID L is memeputchi (yellow baby with antlers) as a baby so a little girl &lt;3

now I have kusatchi (little blue plant toddler) and heres her stats etc

this post had too many pictures in it so heres the second part of my log &lt;3

ok and heres the current tama's I have running which are:

my yellow English id l which I had yurapatchi as a baby boy, then kaubotchi, and now I have bokuhoshitchi...

my 15th anniversary edition id l

my pink tamagotchi p's with spacytchi with the dream to change deco...

here is the dream to change deco pierce in the tama p's so everyone can get an idea to how big it is...its kinda obnoxious but it has such great items, wallpapers and characters &lt;3 so I have to love it! haha but I am going to say that once I get some free time I plan on creating a crochet item that will cover over the bow part of the deco pierce to cover it and make something better like mayb e a characters face and arms holding the gem or something like that...that way it wont be as girly at least ^.^

HEY EVERYONE! im back with the next installment ^.^ k so as some of you have been told. I have been working on a tamagotchi p's DECO PIERCE carrying case (or tin as I call it ^.^) ive purchased the tin at walmart so NO im not that good , I didn't make it haha :p but anywho heres the pics of it ^.^ PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YA'S THINK PLEASE! oh and if anyones interested in one being made let me know!

now the deco pierces actually plug into the case just like they do in the actual tama p's so they will not get bumped around or scratched! its also a great place to carry and store your hearts from the tama p's...

k so next are my tama logs! here are the pics of my characters &lt;3

this is my spacytchi on my pink tama p's and as you can see I used the dream to change deco pierce for the wall paper cause its way too cute! and then hooked the SANRIO deco pierce in and changed the character &lt;3 this character is way too cute honestly..and the deco pierce is probably the cutest in the series &lt;3

heres the twins as I call them cause they are both id l's :p ...they are sleeping

I had connected the two of them 30 times yesterday, so I could gather the secret characters. my English id l character has changed but the 15th anniv id l has not YET! but once they both change ill post pics and do a proper character log of them doing various things so everyone can see &lt;3

ok so now here is a commission crochet cover I have finished, its now on its way to the new owner which contacted me off of tmblr but here it is I thought it was a cute idea..she had requested that I do this particular design so NO ITS NOT MY PATTERN lol &lt;3

Last edited by a moderator:
hey everyone! I am back, yes so soon haha &lt;3 I have been working ,the last two days, on getting the secret characters on my yellow English id l and my 15th anniversary edit. id l...now these secret characters were obtained through CONNECTING THE TWO ID L'S 30 TIMES. for anyone who is wanting to achieve this...

my yellow id l has the boy, and the 15th edit idl has the girl &lt;3 here check em out!

ok so this pretty little one is the princess character and I cannot find her name! GAH &lt;3 anywho here she is

her stats are currently:

weight: 18 g

generation: 1st

gotchi points earned:15,956

happy stickers: 0

and here is my yellow id l has this character! again cannot find the name grr O.O

this cutie's stats are:

weight:50 g

generation: 4th

gotchipoints:21,011

happy stickers: 0

so here they are! really cute with all their awesomeness haha!

ok so I can a question for all of you! does anyone know where I can purchase this following item, I have been wanting this binder for a little while but cant find one &lt;3 please P.M if you know thanks for viewing my log!

https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-IPN-3093

HEY EVERYONE! so I have made and finished the angelgotchi display cradle! check it out and let me know what you think!

the pictures are a little fuzzy and the colors are off a bit, the tama angels are actually skin colored not yellow ^.^

hey everyone! so im VERY excited today. I have received my white tamagotchi p's in the mail! FINALLY haha &lt;3 so I wanted to post a full collection picture of just my tamagotchi p's and accessories,as some of you might know that I have been gathering a full collection of tama p's because they are one of my VERY FAVORITE tamagotchi versions...so here are some pictures of the collection..im not finished I am going to try and get the purple p's and the blue p's and of course all of the deco pierce to date and then the tama p's designer &lt;3 hopefully all by Christmas of this year ^.^

also I have gathered a LARGE amount of translated information for anyone that's wanting a tamagotchi p's but is nervious about the lack of knowledge for the Japanese language..if you want it I will have to email it to you as its quite a large folder &lt;3

hey everyone! ok so here are a few little updates, currently I have a few things going on..im finishing up on all the commissions of course lol, and I am selling/trading my blue home deka. I had already traded my purple id l, which happened pretty quickly lol here are some of the items I am currently waiting for :)

ok I own the v3 in this picture, but I have the orange home deka coming...

100_0864.JPG

(all other items can be purchased from the link below, and I recommend this seller as she is an amazing person &lt;3)

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/186514-uk-small-selection-of-tamagotchi-for-sale/

ok now the trade for the purple id l is these two amazing guys below, this trade is being held with DYLAN1234 (which by the way is a great person, ive already did a massive trade with him and that's how I got the tama's in the first post ^.^ )

image_zps71007dad.jpg

then there are these gasapons I just purchased today from VIOLETEYES

IMAG4159_zpse6d97ee1.jpg

heres the silver stared v3 as well

https://s1136.photobucket.com/user/neonmoo/media/P1030949_zps94eecf27.jpg.html

the rest of the tama's can be purchased from NEONMOO for some really great prices! heres the link!

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/186921-tamagotchis-for-sale-from-uk/

now on ebay I have purchased and is still waiting for this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Japan-bandai-tamagotchi-ouchi-de-tamagotchi-station-deka-used-331-/251310469155?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&amp;ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&amp;nma=true&amp;si=i3cMfNjtf%252B5B0fLPBfJ%252FkT7BCLw%253D&amp;orig_cvip=true&amp;rt=nc

and this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Japan-bandai-tamagotchi-tamaprofy-tama-profy-365-/310722291001?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&amp;ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&amp;nma=true&amp;si=i3cMfNjtf%252B5B0fLPBfJ%252FkT7BCLw%253D&amp;orig_cvip=true&amp;rt=nc

but I am hopefully going to be able to trade with someone and get a purple one instead of the pink &lt;3 haha any takers?

and then a p2 from Ciara, and maybe not sure yet but a red pixel akai/keitai

so theres the list for now haha! so those are the updated tama's for the collection!

hey everyone so here are some updates and things im working on...

right now im working on making tamagotchi character wall/door ornaments, they are going to be fairly large, aprox 6inch up to 8inch's in size..ill be trading/selling them in the TBAY section in the next few days...so keep an eye out for them :)

I will let you know that there is going to be a himespetchi one there ^.^

ok so I wanted to show my tamagotchi id l's and the new crochet covers that I have for them..which all but the kutchipatchi one was made by CAROL_TAMA so thank you hun for your wonderful skills ^.^

here are all but my pink tamagotchi id l &lt;3

ok so this little cover was also made by CAROL_TAMA, and I had thought it was a mametchi attached to the side of the cover but when I ran my tamagotchi white p's again. I noticed that they looked very similar baha then I clued in! here is the wittiness and skills of carol!

IF YOU NOTICE THEY MATCH HEHE ^.^ you did an amazing job CAROL!

here is her link if anyones interested in her covers as they are gorgeous and shes very talented :D

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/186904-tamagotchi-and-other-virtual-pets-custom-cases-11-free-shipping/

ok so I FINALLY received my ID station in the mail today!!!!!! thank goodness I was getting so worried that I wasn't going to get it &lt;3 so here it is..ive been learning a lot today and I think im going to be writing up a reference topic for it to get as much info as possible for the station itself &lt;3 but anywho here it is and ill be logging a lot more about soon guys ^.^ just as soon as I figure things out haha &lt;3

hey everyone!

so I have a few things to update here tonight, I have only four more commissions to complete and im done for a few weeks. which all four of them are just about finished and will be sent out as soon as payment is made &lt;3

so I am starting classes tmr for my CCA courses. O.O its been 8 years since ive been to college, so my anxiety about it is crazy O.O but ill still rock it out tmr lol with my red and black hair and nails did lmao anywho...

so I have a huge list of items coming in the mail in the next week to two weeks:

my lovely music ID

1098020_10201214753843187_1764113677_n.jpg

my orange TMGC+C

my 8 gasapon set, CYOI entama, black transparent with hot pink v3, orange with bubbles v4, blue v5,

lime green with flowers tamasuku, yellow tmgc design nano, silver with black v3 and ichigotchi charm,

yellow with heart keitai, games deka, morino,tmgc+c guide book, on the 20th of sept I have a NIP limited

edition transparent pink v5 and a homes deka book on its way too!

so yeah ill be checking the mail regularly baha..

so ive been working a lot on my IDstation with my green ID too and im loving it, there is so much to do with the station, I highly recommend to anyone who was thinking about getting one! here are my stats and pictures of the station &lt;3

more pictures of it below &lt;3

$T2eC16ZHJGsFFMn)lzGrBR1ieJBM7w~~60_57.JPG

Latest posts

Back