Tamagotchi Keitai marriage?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so im not 100% sure on this but you can always connect marriage, and I think but not sure it can be done with the entama <3 the other way is at some point the match maker will pop up and visit <3 I know this barely helps lol :D

The matchmaker will start visiting your Keitai at 10:30AM, 3:00PM and 7:00PM after your tama becomes an adult. I'm trying to remember when it is that they turn into an oldie, and I think it's 72 hrs. You can also marry by connecting to another tama. Be sure to select "Tamagotchi Plus" from the connection menu.

Ra,

yeah see imknew a lil bahaha *no I didn't* haha atleast Ra knows what hes talking about ^.^

The matchmaker will start visiting your Keitai at 10:30AM, 3:00PM and 7:00PM after your tama becomes an adult. I'm trying to remember when it is that they turn into an oldie, and I think it's 72 hrs. You can also marry by connecting to another tama. Be sure to select "Tamagotchi Plus" from the connection menu.

Ra,

That's not the matchmaker, that's the street vendor. The matchmaker looks like this:

Otokitchitama.gif

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back