How much is a Tamagotchi ocean worth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I swear this is the lost "how much is something worth" topic I'll make!

I found an MIB Japanese Tamagotchi ocean for $27AUD. Is that cheap?

Okay..there's something else I want to know. Instead of making a new topic, I want to ask...

How much is a TamagoChu pair worth? I found a MIB one for $30.

I've only ever seen one pair for sale before and I saw them at over $200 USD so idk if that was just someone listing it outrageously high or what

Okay..there's something else I want to know. Instead of making a new topic, I want to ask...

How much is a TamagoChu pair worth? I found a MIB one for $30.
Tamagochu are usually priced around $40-$60 or a little more.

I've only ever seen one pair for sale before and I saw them at over $200 USD so idk if that was just someone listing it outrageously high or what
That is was over priced i think O.O

I'm not sure how much they're actually worth, although I've seen a Japanese ocean go for $40-$60 USD. Although, I've seen English Oceans go for around $100 dollars or more.

$27 MIB for an Umi No is quite cheap!

Personally, I've purchased mine for $70 CAD (including shipping and a case) for a used one, and $39 USD (+$12 for shipping) for a new one.

At the time of my post, currently the seller I purchased it new from has two for sale:

[click here for light blue] [here for clear red]

I do agree that shipping may be pricey, but I've had items come in from this seller within a week. I live in Canada. Hopefully he will ship to your country, but it never hurts to message and ask in the event that they don't!

Here are two new clear ones for sale as well:

[click here] or [here]

I hope these links work for you. Good luck in your search! The ocean is definitely tough, but well worth it! Let me know if you get one and if you have any questions. :)

I'm not sure how much they're actually worth, although I've seen a Japanese ocean go for $40-$60 USD. Although, I've seen English Oceans go for around $100 dollars or more.

@ Flare.exe $100 for an English Ocean is pretty good! The ones I've seen go up to $400...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back