How do you make money?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Addict

Reaction score
Hello TT members!

I have to work soon so I'll keep this short and sweet.

Do you have a job and if not, how do you make most of your money? Comment you answers, I'll be excited to know! :D (Wow that makes me sounds creepy :p )

I get paid $5 every week for doing chores but usually my mum doesn't pay me so I get annoyed, especially when I do heaps of work :p I also get $5 every week for my lunch money but I usually just save it and stay hungry for a whole day I guess but it's worth it for me :D

I'm disabled. I get a disability check every month.

I work :( gone are the days of spending money from the parents!

Since I'm still studying the only money I get was from my grandparents at New Year and on my Birthday.

I also, together with some siblings work once a while (like twice a year) by a lady in her garden and get some money for that.

I of course do still normal work at home but getting paid for it is pretty ridiculous since that's just my duty.

well I get that question a lot actually cause I buy ALOT of tamagotchi's on a regular basis...the reason why I can is because I work ALOT too hehe..I am currently a CCA retraining and going back to school to become a LPN. I am doing MANY commissions on the side, I create/sculpt and hand paint my own minatures like WARHAMMER and FORGEWORLD...I crochet tamagotchi covers and many cases etc. and I do crafts like Christmas decorations etc (which usually pays about $5000 in two months) so that pays for Christmas a lot of the time <3...plus we are landlords...we own our own rental property and my husband is currently on permanent disabitily so hes able to take care of that aspect of the income <3 together it totals a lot but there is also a lot of work and pain and sweat that goes into it <3 lol but that's what we do and that's how I get paid! O.O

Being 12, I obviously don't have a job or anything. I get £120 allowance a year, which sounds like a lot, but it's less than £3 a week. I usually don't ask for it at all because I don't want or need it. The only way I have of actually earning money is by selling random drawings or whatever to my parents, which I don't do anymore because the drawings are worth half a penny but we don't have half-pennies anymore so I'd have to charge a penny which would be a complete rip-off.

Well I'm off work so i'll give my info:

I'm a high school student and it will potentially be my last year of it. Unless I fail too many classes and not get my credits.

Money wise, I am a contractor. Pays nicely and I have an excellent boss. Pay checks vary greatly depending on the work done or if it's the finishing pay for a building. (I mainly do Ducting and Ventilation). I had the job handed to me with free training. I was lucky. My boss is the step mother of one of my friends and she likes me greatly and I do my best and be enthusiastic about work.

Last pay check was 400$, so I'd say i make about 100-200$ a week on average. A lot of money for a 16 year old but my money doesn't leave me easily. I keep most of it in my Bank.

Wow that was a lot to type :D

I'm interested on hearing more from you members, guides, Admins... Well who ever wants to comment! ^-^

Well I'm off work so i'll give my info:

I'm a high school student and it will potentially be my last year of it. Unless I fail too many classes and not get my credits.

Money wise, I am a contractor. Pays nicely and I have an excellent boss. Pay checks vary greatly depending on the work done or if it's the finishing pay for a building. (I mainly do Ducting and Ventilation). I had the job handed to me with free training. I was lucky. My boss is the step mother of one of my friends and she likes me greatly and I do my best and be enthusiastic about work.

Last pay check was 400$, so I'd say i make about 100-200$ a week on average. A lot of money for a 16 year old but my money doesn't leave me easily. I keep most of it in my Bank.

Wow that was a lot to type :D

I'm interested on hearing more from you members, guides, Admins... Well who ever wants to comment! ^-^
As a brother i work along side wit him, his friend's step mother is actually my girlfriend's step mother, who likes us as workers very much :3

As mentioned we are quite enthusiastic about work, and my pay is the same rate as his.

i put around 75-90% of my pay in the bank. I love money x3

I used to do a paper run but I had to quit that after my mum went into hospital in 2011

Now I babysit at least once a week

I don't make money; my parents just give it to me.

And then they take it away from me again.

And then they spend it.

Excellent question! Well I have had plenty of money making ventures over the years, I worked at a cadet camp for two years of staff and four summers before that you get a weekly "allowance" of $60 a week, ummm then I went to Univeristy and the only way I could pay for tuition fees was student loans, so my main income was that, Yes I know I should have gotten a part time job in high school, but i was on the year book staff, and sea cadets I just didnt have enough time at the end of the day ( I felt really guilty) then I got a USRA, (an undergrad research award) and got to work in a lab for 40 hours a week for 16 weeks, best job ever. And My two supervisors are looking into hiring me on an hourly basis, so All in all I work for what I get and I can't wait to work off my debt, and support myself for the first time and not rely on student loans to do it!

My main job is a freelance product photographer. In other words, I take photos of items that businesses sell so they can use them to advertise their products on their websites and in their ads. I work remotely (from my home) and take on clients both locally and overseas. Most recently, I've worked with high end jewelry, toys and recreational products.

On the side, I'm also a doll and toy customizer. I carve, paint, sculpt and use various other artistic mediums to create one-of-a-kind toys to sell in my online shop. I've been working on creating a story based doll site where I advertise my custom work in story format. My photography helps illustrate the stories and the dolls/toys within them. It's been a two year project in the making so far.

Because I still 13, I don't get a job. My parents give 2 USD a day. Usually I spend money for buy a drink or buy a food at school. Sometimes I save the money

I have many jobs: I work part-time in a pub, Im a freelance Illustrator/graphic designer and I have a small shop where I sell the things Ive made. I dont make a lot and its not enough to be able to rent my own place, but its enough to run my car :)

I get $5 a week from my mom if I clean the bathroom and do all my other chores.

My biggest income is my few-and-far-between babysitting jobs, in which I have this very generous client who pays me $50-$60 to babysit their 3 kids. It's a lucrative business when I actually do it, but it's usually only every few months.

For Christmas, my birthday, or good grades, my grandma or other relatives sometimes give me money too.

I get a five dollar allowance every week.

Then I say I'm going to save up for something.

Then I get hungry.

No, I don't eat the money.

(Hey, do y'all realize just how discusting money is? You have no idea where it's been. It could be decades old and travelled across the country several times into hundreds of dirty hands. That and silverware at resteraunts. Yeah it's been washed, but that fork you're using has been put into countless mouths.)

I'm a weatherization ninja.... I climb the tallest ladders, squeeze into the tiniest spaces, and crawl through the grossest yuckies, all to make buildings more efficient. yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back