Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

• Please log in to reply

Jokus

• jokus user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:27 AM ( #392 )

My shipment from Japan arrived earlier than I thought it would!  Only took a whopping 4 days to arrive.  Very nice surprise to come home to after a difficult shift at work.  

2014-03-19104631.jpg

Finally got my hands on a Yasashii and it came with all of its packaging and instructions (not pictured when I first saw the listing, so that was a pleasant surprise).  Same with the white box toward the center there that contains my shareholder Pluses...didn't expect the complete set/covers.  <3  Other items of note are the pink Link TMGC Station (Store Deka) for the iD L (it's even more glorious in person) and the EXILE TMGC+C.  The Mezamatch is smaller than I thought it would be.  It's about the size of the Yasashii.  Bought a few non-Tamagotchi virtual pets as well.  

Now that was some pretty good pieces!! O.o

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:30 AM ( #393 )

HOWD DID YOU GET THAT ID L STATION OMG IM SO JEALOUS

• Itsumo-nana likes this

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:02 AM ( #394 )

OMG that idl station what I'm shocked where next the id one will show up (I hope so)

HeathersTamas

• heatherstamas user photo

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:14 AM ( #395 )

2145feq.jpg

Here is what I got in the mail today! And I had no idea that the iD L was english! The seller also put in a card, batteries, dvd and instruction manual which she did not list in the info! I have never seen such a friendly seller! All together was 28 dollars including shipping (AUD) And the intruction where also in english and japanese! I love the amount of thought and effort they put into it because I am very thankful of them c:

Edited by HeathersTamas, 20 March 2014 - 05:28 AM.

• Carol_tama, Jokus, *Hayden* and 2 others like this

magicboa

• magicboa user photo

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:10 AM ( #396 )

Very nice items you all got!!  I sure wish I could find some nice deals like that. 

Holler

• holler user photo

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:45 PM ( #397 )

purple_vines.jpg

I just got this v5 in the mail today.  It looks even nicer in person!  Being a European design, I had never seen it before, so I'm really happy with it!

• Itsumo-nana likes this

HeathersTamas

• heatherstamas user photo

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:23 PM ( #398 )

purple_vines.jpg

I just got this v5 in the mail today.  It looks even nicer in person!  Being a European design, I had never seen it before, so I'm really happy with it!

I have that same shell xD

MagicMimitchi

• magicmimitchi user photo

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:10 PM ( #399 )

Last week I gave into temptation and bought this little beauty~  :wub:  A Digimon Pendulum 2.0 Deep Savers, which arrived the other day on Thursday. I got it used for $78 + $5 shipping. The best deal I found on ebay to date on a pendulum version. It even came with a box and instructions! B) Most listings on ebay I've seen are used without a box or instructions. The packaging and instructions are in english so this is the Hong Kong/Asia version of the Digimon Pendulum. The back of the box shows what other Digimon virtual pets can connect with it. I got this version because it has one of my all time favorite digimon characters, Gomamon. :3

ksf9.jpg

f2dy.jpg

ahfu.jpg

Here's my little guy sleeping~ :wub:

sg1t.jpg

Friday Mail (Yesterday) - Finally! After 7 LONG WEEKS of waiting, my air mail package from CD Japan arrived! :D  I guess it was stuck in customs for a while. :angry: I got a Blue P's and Disney Pierce. :)

ofjt.jpg

Edited by MagicMimitchi, 21 March 2014 - 10:13 PM.

• tamatown123 and Itsumo-nana like this

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:19 PM ( #400 )

Holler, you are mistaken. Our European v5's had ball-keychains with small tmgc charms to boot. This is probably an Australian one.

Holler

• holler user photo

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:28 PM ( #401 )

Holler, you are mistaken. Our European v5's had ball-keychains with small tmgc charms to boot. This is probably an Australian one.

Thanks for the clarification!  The person I bought it from said Euro, but regardless of where it's from, I really like it.

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:44 PM ( #402 )

Thanks for the clarification!  The person I bought it from said Euro, but regardless of where it's from, I really like it.

when i got it the seller had said it was euro, then when i did the search on it, it also said euro ????

SonicBlades

• sonicblades user photo

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:46 PM ( #403 )

I got my Love & Melody P's set today! I'm waiting until Monday to start it up since I was busy today and will be again tomorrow.

amykola

• amykola user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:05 PM ( #404 )

ah! this image is huge O_O; sorry! but, I got 2 brand new japanese P1s in the mail today! i got them for an amazing deal ($25 for both!)

1BciTeM.jpg

• Itsumo-nana, pisou2 and hamster0804 like this

hamster0804

• hamster0804 user photo

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:36 AM ( #405 )

Yesterday I recieved these cute crochets from Carol ^_^

Crochets1klein-1.jpg

• Carol_tama, Eternal Mametchi Fan and Itsumo-nana like this

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:24 AM ( #406 )

when i got it the seller had said it was euro, then when i did the search on it, it also said euro ????

It's definietly not European. 100% sure, we never had keys by our v5's. Ours had those keychains: http://www.blogagotc...itasom/5608.jpg

@ Hamster, I am really happy you like them. <333

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:25 AM ( #407 )

A cheap pedometer that can actually count miles and stuff. I put a bubble Rarity sticker on it. Muuhahaha. (compared to Pikachu grey and pikachu silver)

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:26 AM ( #408 )

A brand new tamafure! :D
  • *Hayden* and Itsumo-nana like this