New Furby! Called Furby Boom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamastar133

Reaction score
Omg I heard there is a new furby that's new and has new styles and you can now hatch furby eggs thanks to the app wow that's cool :3

@tamastarr133 Hey! People live in different timezones. Some might be sleeping! Just be patient. :)

It looks like they have a new website up for it. https://www.hasbro.com/furby/en_US/

I'm quite excited. Are you planning to get one? I've decided that I will waste money on this guy here :)

pTRUCA1-15104638dt.jpg

I've never owned a Furby before, so I'm quite excited! I remember my cousins had one, but I never got to experience one for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the teal Furby didn't have the pink I'd settle on that, but if I end up getting one I might stick with the blue waves. Not sure. The colors and patterns are too wild for me to really enjoy.

my kids are soo going to want this haha I maise well jump on the band wagon now cause ill never here the end of it haha...my sons have just about every type ever out! <3

I haven't played with a furby in forever. These new ones seem like they would be fun. Might have to get one when they are released.

Awwwwwww! So cute! They're like new versions of the Furby Babies! I never thought that Furbys can hatch from eggs. ^^ When I get one, I might get one that has a lot of black colors on it, and name it Skrillex, so Rayman (my orange-red Furby) can have a friend. Do they actually hatch from their egg when you get them? like, a big plastic egg your Furby comes in? Or is it just the app?

Okay, the color attracts me... XD. I still want to wait to see if the price drops like the other releases... Or if my mom will want one. (Then abduct the new one into our small collective/hideout. *cough* )

Poor Furby. Someone ripped holes in his ears.

Looks like the feet on these are plastic. Or rubber. I wonder why the change.

They want the furby's to be a big hit like last year… they look cool bye the babies you have to get them well can get them on the app…

That...is adorable. I'm definitely snagging one of these when they come out. I have one of the 2012 reboots (a cute little teal one), and I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to get a cute little baby for it. ;)

I'm hopefully going to get one, if I can find one. My heart's settled on the teal one, which is funny because the teal one was my first Furby 2012. It will probably be a while until I can find these in stores, since my area's slow to get Furbies in. Still, I'm going to snatch up the teal Furby Boom the instant I find it.

It's interesting that these are more reliant on the app. I do have the Furby app for my four Furbies and the Party Rocker, but haven't really used it because they don't really need the app. I can feed them (except for Twittby the Party Rocker) on my own. But these new Boom ones have a lot more to do with the app. Not just feeding, but also check-ups, showers, and of course hatching eggs. Which is interesting, and something I want to play around with. Besides, those Furby Furblings are adorable with their big ears.

It's also good that Furby Booms will remember their names. No matter how many times I talk to Rios, he still doesn't know his name.

I am looking forward to seeing the App. I believe the Furby Boom furby are adult size, not baby size. The babies are in the app... I would think the furby babies would be called Furby Babie like the original and the 2005 ones. There will be two Furby apps running around, I wonder if you can double up between the apps. Have the original app and the furby boom app going between two app using things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back