Life in middle school with a Tamagotchi part2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamastar133

Reaction score
Hi peeplz hope you enjoyed my first story X) now this is the middle school part wha-what! Yea-yea-yeah. Okay here goes!

Life in middle school with a Tamagotchi part 2!

Anyway as I look at the talking Himespetchi she starts to say "Hey why are you back away? Is there a snail or a slug! Gigashyun! DX" she said. "So wait there's not a bug or snail or a slug? At all!" I said. She sat down and toke out The Himespe Phone and used it to see her advice I was confused so I just put her on my bed and she was scared a little. "Himespetchi" I said, "it's Cindy" she said, " oh sorry Cindy anyway this is so kewt!" I said, I looked at my P's and it seemed as it was black and white no color at all. "Oh yeah the tamagotchi my home looks dead :(" she said upset,. I said to her " hey it's getting pretty late let's sleep! :)", "yeah let's sleep!" She said happily,. One Night later

It was 6:29 am as I woke up I wanted to take my Tamagotchi but where was Cindy?!? Inside my bed sleeping I found her. I couldn't wake her but I had to take her so I woke her up " Hey Tamastar! You know what I can also go inside there and come out! So I can sleep and you a portable thing to take me ^_^ !" She said. " by love your right get inside please!" I said, she went I'm there and fell alseep. While I was at school Cindy sent a message in my IPod thanks to the Himespe Phone it said "Tamastar I will in Dream school see you!" She sent I was Fine with that so I let her Sorry guys I have to go Part 3 coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back