Life in Middle school with a Tamagotchi Part 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamastar133

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have noticed that on my Comperter that my stories looks so short I will try to make them longer I think it's big but that's on my IPod :/. Anyway here's Part 3 (spoiler in the next part It's all about romance)

Life in middle school with a Tamagotchi Part 3

Anyway as I was in class Cindy was in Dream school while I was at school. Cindy was in her classes and she really seem to enjoy Robot Class as she sat next to her fellow parther Mametchi. While I was at class I was bored so bored ugh! *bell rings* " YESS!!!!!!!!! It's lunch " I said exiting, so while I was with my friends and Cindy made a nosice so my firends were like " dude what's is that like beep like was if you?" They said, ". "Pff! That wasn't me beside err yeah that weirdo" I said. Later when I was going in class Cindy looked sad I ask " Cindy are you sick? Are you dying?!?" I said very scared, " no I feel tried I'm just soo ah sleepy from school"she said sleepy, and fell alseep. "Ohh okay well later Cindy sleep tight ^_^ " I said,

4:04pm later

Cindy woke up and started to be happy and went to the park so then she started to play with a cute pet and she toke her little pet home. I saw it I was happy that she was happy then she got out the Tamagotchi P's and sat down my bed and said this is really fun and I'm 5 years old yay! " Okay I gotta be doing my homework well that's all" I said, " okie!" She said. But then when I finished I noticed she was taking a bath and said to not see her nude "Tamastar can I be alone please" she said, " yes sorry" I said.

Well then it was night we fell alseep. (That's All for part3) here's a sneek peak of 4!

"Kyunto! KYUNTO!!!!! Gigakyun!" She said happily, "Cindy you okay?" I said

"I'm in love!" She said, that's All bye!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back