TLIFE Shirt Poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
https://tamagotchilife.com/make-a-fashion-statement/

^ See this poll. In "Set 1" you HAVE to vote for the black Ginjirotchi shirt! The other shirts are horrific and look like they're got paint all over them.

Let me explain. In most of the shirts, the characters look pixelated. But Ginjirotchi doesn't! I don't like how the Tamagotchis look pixelated on shirts but the Ginjirotchi one is actually kind of cute. I don't know if all the shirts are going to be released, but choose Ginjirotchi just in case because it's the only shirt that doesn't hurt my eyes! If we make that shirt the most popular, maybe Tamagotchi LIFE won't put pixelated garbage on all their other products and show actual drawings of the character and then Tamagotchi LIFE would be 5% better!

Some people like the pixelated images. They're nostalgiac for people that grew up with 90's Tamas. I myself could go either way. I like both pixelated and drawn images.

I really like the Tamagotchi 1997 represent shirt. But it looks like these will only be available in women's sizes. Too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like that one with the non-pixel Ginjirotchi but they all seem dumb and "new age" with the paint splats and crap. The one with the non-pixel Ginjirotchi has random pointless music notes... why!?

The onle one that I would even consider wearing is the black one with green letters that says "represent" on it, but just the fact that it says "represent" make me not want to wear it :/

TLife says their target audience is college-aged women, and as a college-aged woman, I'd like to say that these shirts look like something I would have worn when I was 12.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back