Gigapets - How long do they last?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Surprisingly, I had a Gigapet several years before a Tamagotchi but I barely remember it. I got it brand new for Christmas. I think it had a dinosaur... Anyhow, all I know is I hated it and it soon broke. I don't know when. It could have been a week or a month, but are Giga Pets usually that junky? I didn't mistreat it or anything.

Gigapets are nice but they are REALLY needy and sensitive. Little things you do can make them die. :p

Giga Pets don't seem as well made as Tamas. I've heard way more stories of Gigas that no longer function correctly than I have vintage Tamas. And from all I've heard of them they are notoriously difficult to care for. I had a Jurassic Park Giga that wasn't so bad though.

Giga Pets don't seem as well made as Tamas. I've heard way more stories of Gigas that no longer function correctly than I have vintage Tamas. And from all I've heard of them they are notoriously difficult to care for. I had a Jurassic Park Giga that wasn't so bad though.

All my giga pets work perfectly :x and they are vintage, some new in package some very VERY used

I guess I heard wrong then. I don't have much experience with Giga Pets. I only had a couple back in the day and the only one I really liked was the Jurassic Park one. The other two, Yoda and Small Soldiers, I could never figure out. I may get another Jurassic Park one someday.

I think the most common problem with Gigas were the speakers dying on them. I never had any problems with mine, though. But then again I take good care of all of my pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back