* * * * * 1 votes

My Birthday Hatch!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:29 AM ( #1 )

My Birthday Hatch!

It is my birthday on August 15!  I will be 15 years old and I will be able to watch movies rated M.  But I won’t because I like innocent, non-violent cartoons for kids.  Like Tamagotchi.

This hatch will start on August 15, 12:000pm, Queensland time zone. If you are asleep during that time, you may start at 12:00pm in your time zone. You may reset your Tamagotchi.  If you do not want to do this, you can just start a new generation but do not start looking after the baby until the appropriate time.

To join this hatch, you must use a Tamagotchi version that I have.  So saying, you can use V1, V2, V3, V4, V4.5, V5, V5.5, V6, Tama-Go, iD L, Princess Spacy iD L, P’s, or Ura Tama.  I have a P2 as well but I am not permitting that version because it does not have Mametchi and it is my least favorite version.  It would be epic if you could use a Tamagotchi of the same shell design / color that I have. =D  You can check out my profile to view my collection.

You do not need to post photos.  You can use up to two Tamagotchis in this hatch.  You will not be able to participate if you are a day or more late.  If possible, please strive to get Mametchi!  He is my favorite character of all time and it would be a dream-come-true if everyone in this hatch were to gain Mametchi!  I doubt that’s possible, but still please try your best to look after your Tamagotchi.

Please enter! =D

Replies

Views

Started

27 Jul 2013

Last Post

24 Aug 2013

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:03 AM ( #2 )

I don't usually join group hatches but our birthday is on the same day so I think I'll join this one lol.

I'm getting an UraTama for my birthday, so if it's here by then I'll use it, but if not then I'll just pick one last minute :P

Happy birthday btw!

Edited by Brittygotchi, 27 July 2013 - 09:03 AM.

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:05 AM ( #3 )

OH can I join with my purple Tamago?

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:51 PM ( #4 )

OH can I join with my purple Tamago?

Of course. :P

tinkeepie11

• tinkeepie11 user photo

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:19 PM ( #5 )

Wow my birthday is the 13th! I'll probably be getting a iD L for my bday, if not I'll be logging my V4.

LittleChocoWolf

• littlechocowolf user photo

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:29 AM ( #6 )

That's the day I start school! :)

But since I'd rather not hatch a tama on the first day, I don't think I'll be joining this one.

Happy early birthday until then! :D

and to you to, Britty.

WhiteClaw84

• whiteclaw84 user photo

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:04 PM ( #7 )

Ha! The 15th is my birthday as well.  Although, I'll be much older than you.  I may do my ID L or Tama P. 

Nathalietchi

• nathalietchi user photo

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:45 PM ( #8 )

I´d love to join but I´m not sure if my Tama arrives by then. I couldn´t join the last two hatches aswell because something went wrong during the shipping process :(.. Is it alright if I sign up at the last minute, when I'm sure that I have a Tamagotchi available?

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:58 AM ( #9 )

I´d love to join but I´m not sure if my Tama arrives by then. I couldn´t join the last two hatches aswell because something went wrong during the shipping process :(.. Is it alright if I sign up at the last minute, when I'm sure that I have a Tamagotchi available?

Hm, yes, as long as it's somewhere around the right time :P

By the way, use this to see the time in my area:

https://www.google.c...queensland time

Nathalietchi

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:32 AM ( #10 )

Hm, yes, as long as it's somewhere around the right time :P

By the way, use this to see the time in my area:

https://www.google.c...queensland time

Thanks for the link, really helpful!

I have a watch that can set 2 different timezones so I'm going to do that right now.

TamaTamatchi

• tamatamatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:26 PM ( #11 )

Happy Birthday, KuroSan! May I join? I'm not too sure what I would like to join with. But I will decide before the hatch.

- TamaTamatchi

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:34 AM ( #12 )

Happy Birthday, KuroSan! May I join? I'm not too sure what I would like to join with. But I will decide before the hatch.

- TamaTamatchi

Of course you can join. :) Thank you! I cannot wait to see what you will be using for the hatch. ^.^

Nathalietchi

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:09 AM ( #13 )

Good news! My V3 arrived today so I can join the hatch with it, yay :D

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:43 PM ( #14 )

dude...
shemoremelock
yummy

In your update it said it's your brithday well Happy Brithday yay! let me edit this later cause I'm busy :lol: so these random pictures to have a happy day :P

Edited by tamastar133, 14 August 2013 - 06:45 PM.

neonmoo

• neonmoo user photo

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:59 PM ( #15 )

This looks like fun ^^ I shall join with my P's, maybe iD L as well and I shall aim for Mametchi!

I will start at 12pm my time as i will probably be asleep

Edited by neonmoo, 14 August 2013 - 07:00 PM.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:20 AM ( #16 )

Okay, today I started generation 4 on my Music Star. Devastatingly, I will not be able to get Mametchi since he is only obtainable on odd-numbered generations.

'K, at roughly 12:00PM I named the baby boy "Baloney" and began to look after him with all my love. I set his instrument to Harp, and his toy to Robot. His favorite music genre is Asian.

One hour later, he evolved into Kuribotchi. :kuribotchi: The teacher from preschool visited and gave him a new toy, a U.F.O. His stress is currently zilch and all his Music Skills are currently in their 370s. Now here's a picture of my lovely little Baloney! It looks like there are two of him on top of each other. :|

2pqqsn8.png

• tamastar133 likes this

neonmoo

• neonmoo user photo

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:16 AM ( #17 )

Ive hatched a boy so far Im on track to get Mametchi!

01b9dd7c-dd80-4afd-9bc7-6c6cc5158594_zps

Nathalietchi

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:14 PM ( #18 )

You're seriously not gonna believe this but the V3 had an EMPTY BATTERY.  :angry:

And since I only have the smaller spare batteries which are in the vintages I wasn't able to replace it.. *sigh*

I almost threw my Tama out the windows because I was so mad  -_-

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:03 PM ( #19 )

Sorry for not updating sooner anyway My tamago I reseted and got a girl so I called her Kira and an hour later she got to be a lovely Hoshitchi (also sorry I can't post pictures) so tomorrow she should be a teen but this time i'm going random she could be any tama!

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 

STATUS UPDATE                           

HAPPY HEARTS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 HUNGRY HEARTS <3<3<3<3<3

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:17 PM ( #20 )

So I restarted my uratama at about 12:45 PM in EMF's timezone last night (which is about 10:45 PM for me)

I hatched an ura kuchikotchi. I immediately decided i would be trying for ura yattatchi, so i played a few games of the jewel game.

an hour later she evolved into tsunokotchi :}

I have pictures but I can't post them until tomorrow so I'll update you later~