My Birthday Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
My Birthday Hatch!

It is my birthday on August 15! I will be 15 years old and I will be able to watch movies rated M. But I won’t because I like innocent, non-violent cartoons for kids. Like Tamagotchi.

This hatch will start on August 15, 12:000pm, Queensland time zone. If you are asleep during that time, you may start at 12:00pm in your time zone. You may reset your Tamagotchi. If you do not want to do this, you can just start a new generation but do not start looking after the baby until the appropriate time.

To join this hatch, you must use a Tamagotchi version that I have. So saying, you can use V1, V2, V3, V4, V4.5, V5, V5.5, V6, Tama-Go, iD L, Princess Spacy iD L, P’s, or Ura Tama. I have a P2 as well but I am not permitting that version because it does not have Mametchi and it is my least favorite version. It would be epic if you could use a Tamagotchi of the same shell design / color that I have. =D You can check out my profile to view my collection.

You do not need to post photos. You can use up to two Tamagotchis in this hatch. You will not be able to participate if you are a day or more late. If possible, please strive to get Mametchi! He is my favorite character of all time and it would be a dream-come-true if everyone in this hatch were to gain Mametchi! I doubt that’s possible, but still please try your best to look after your Tamagotchi.

Please enter! =D

I don't usually join group hatches but our birthday is on the same day so I think I'll join this one lol.

I'm getting an UraTama for my birthday, so if it's here by then I'll use it, but if not then I'll just pick one last minute :p

Happy birthday btw!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the day I start school! :)

But since I'd rather not hatch a tama on the first day, I don't think I'll be joining this one.

Happy early birthday until then! :D

and to you to, Britty.

Ha! The 15th is my birthday as well. Although, I'll be much older than you. I may do my ID L or Tama P.

I´d love to join but I´m not sure if my Tama arrives by then. I couldn´t join the last two hatches aswell because something went wrong during the shipping process :( .. Is it alright if I sign up at the last minute, when I'm sure that I have a Tamagotchi available?

I´d love to join but I´m not sure if my Tama arrives by then. I couldn´t join the last two hatches aswell because something went wrong during the shipping process :( .. Is it alright if I sign up at the last minute, when I'm sure that I have a Tamagotchi available?
Hm, yes, as long as it's somewhere around the right time :p

By the way, use this to see the time in my area:

https://www.google.com.au/#bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&fp=1b450116a2a448b5&q=queensland+time

Happy Birthday, KuroSan! May I join? I'm not too sure what I would like to join with. But I will decide before the hatch.

- TamaTamatchi

In your update it said it's your brithday well Happy Brithday yay! let me edit this later cause I'm busy :lol: so these random pictures to have a happy day :p

This looks like fun ^^ I shall join with my P's, maybe iD L as well and I shall aim for Mametchi!

I will start at 12pm my time as i will probably be asleep

Okay, today I started generation 4 on my Music Star. Devastatingly, I will not be able to get Mametchi since he is only obtainable on odd-numbered generations.

'K, at roughly 12:00PM I named the baby boy "Baloney" and began to look after him with all my love. I set his instrument to Harp, and his toy to Robot. His favorite music genre is Asian.

One hour later, he evolved into Kuribotchi. :kuribotchi: The teacher from preschool visited and gave him a new toy, a U.F.O. His stress is currently zilch and all his Music Skills are currently in their 370s. Now here's a picture of my lovely little Baloney! It looks like there are two of him on top of each other. :|

2pqqsn8.png

You're seriously not gonna believe this but the V3 had an EMPTY BATTERY. :angry:

And since I only have the smaller spare batteries which are in the vintages I wasn't able to replace it.. *sigh*

I almost threw my Tama out the windows because I was so mad -_-

Sorry for not updating sooner anyway My tamago I reseted and got a girl so I called her Kira and an hour later she got to be a lovely Hoshitchi (also sorry I can't post pictures) so tomorrow she should be a teen but this time i'm going random she could be any tama!

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

STATUS UPDATE

HAPPY HEARTS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 HUNGRY HEARTS <3<3<3<3<3

So I restarted my uratama at about 12:45 PM in EMF's timezone last night (which is about 10:45 PM for me)

I hatched an ura kuchikotchi. I immediately decided i would be trying for ura yattatchi, so i played a few games of the jewel game.

an hour later she evolved into tsunokotchi :}

I have pictures but I can't post them until tomorrow so I'll update you later~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back