Post Random Rants Here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh

.. kay?

I hate fries. What purpose do French Fries serve? Huh? Potatoes taste better and they're healthier. I hate fries so much I want to crush them! They're disgusting! I love potatoes but FRIES should DIE. DIE FRIES!

Mmmkay... When they turn good books into movies, and the movies suck!! Gah it makes me so mad to watch a movie that was once an amazing book, it ruins the book, and so far, eragon is ruined forever for me, and I'm scared to see the host. I loved the book, that was written before twilight and so much better!! They ruined some Harry potter books, in ways that make me cringe! The Percy Jackson movie was okay, but they got some important details wrong. The hunger games, wasn't a bad movie, but I don't think it fully captured what the book was, it seemed a bit rushed, the book was just so... Meaningful and deep.

There my rant on holly wood ruining good books, if people want to know what the buzz it about read the book, the book is always better

Mmmkay... When they turn good books into movies, and the movies suck!! Gah it makes me so mad to watch a movie that was once an amazing book, it ruins the book, and so far, eragon is ruined forever for me, and I'm scared to see the host. I loved the book, that was written before twilight and so much better!! They ruined some Harry potter books, in ways that make me cringe! The Percy Jackson movie was okay, but they got some important details wrong. The hunger games, wasn't a bad movie, but I don't think it fully captured what the book was, it seemed a bit rushed, the book was just so... Meaningful and deep.

There my rant on holly wood ruining good books, if people want to know what the buzz it about read the book, the book is always better
Ikr! Like, they missed so much in Harry Potter that if you didn't read the books and just watched the movies you wouldn't understand it at all. I heard Twilight was a super good book but when the movie came out, everyone hated on it and blamed the book. I really hope the next Percy Jackson movie is good, they totally messed up on the first one. The Hunger Games was just like Harry Potter, they left out a bunch of important parts. Also, they focused too much on the love triangle than anything else which annoyed me because the book was about so much more than that.

To add on to my rant I would like to say it is so annoying when people only watch the movie and claim they know everything about it!! Like no you don't, if one only watched the Harry potter movies how can they really know what it really takes to me in each of the houses? Or to know that Cedric wasn't that bad of a guy? Or that when Harry met gildory Lockhart, lockheart wore forget me not blue robes... ( that makes me giggle) or how the Wesley's picked Harry up for the quidditch World Cup? They wouldn't know about a lot of stuff and its sad and very frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back