Morino Group Hatch Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdbot

Reaction score
This here is the Morino Tamagotchi Group Hatch Log! The discussion topic is found here.

It is nearly July 28, so you can begin posting when you can. :) I implore you to take as many pictures as well, but I understand if you don't have easy access to a camera! Continue to post as long as your Morino Tamagotch allows you to.

At the time of this post, I'll be running this log with the following participants:

:blink: dylan1234

:blink: Nathalietchi

:blink: webster04

:blink: ForeverWaiting

:blink: Kait + her main squeeze

I'll be running this cutie here!

a086239f-59a8-42b7-b295-9f711d0de4cf_zpsd9eb378c.jpg

I'm aiming to get the Twin Ants. Wish me luck! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
image_zpsac6ebeb9.jpg
ill join with this little guy tomorrow I don't know what character im aiming for so it will be just random I guess :)

Last joiner? I think so! Didn't wanna jump the gun and commit too early, but here we gooooo~

I'll be using this cutie:

tumblr_mqmcj6aWIg1sp5u4wo1_500.jpg

I got it used, so I prefer running this as opposed to my boxed ones. You'll also notice the buttons are orange... I had to switch them out since the ones it came with needed to be pressed quite hard.

Also has a weird keychain, aha. I don't even know. It runs perfectly, though c:

Probably going to turn it on at midnight because I'm pretty excited!

Edit:

Got my BF to join! I'll just post photo updates for him along with mine. Here's the one he'll use:

https://i39.tinypic.com/24zj8jt.jpg

tumblr_mq3mgfUzMq1rz8krpo5_500.jpg

I'll be posting on this little guy^-^ It's nice that we will have all 4 designs running with the morino and as of now don't know what character I'll be going for... just hope I don't let him over heat this time around.

HEY fellow hatchers I just had to log all about the marriage on my ID L (want a peek? go read my log I dare you)

Anyways back to my Morino who is now dubbed Adam. I like that name and it's a good solid name you know? not one of those names that will have the other tamas making fun of him.

So i put the batteries in screwed the back back on and set the time (to my current time it was 8:13 am) and then i had to pick which egg, it was a dilemma but in the end the white egg won, only because variety is the bane of life.

So the white egg hatched and out popped my really cute little baby worm! He was really hungry so I had to fill him up with leaves and had to play games with him to make him happy

https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/56695002388/morino

I'll keep you all posted!!!!

I thought I posted this morning but apparently I didn't^-^

I started Maple up as soon as I woke up this morning and after setting the time to 7:57am and another 3 minutes of waiting for the egg to hatch (I choose the white egg) my little babymotchi was born! I quickly fed him 4 leaves and played a few games with him to make sure he was full and happy^-^

tumblr_mqnikr8fYO1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

My goal is to try getting someone I have yet to get this time around (the only characters I've gotten from the white egg so far are the best 2 adults) so my plan is to keep his weight around 35mg and once he goes into his cocoon I'll keep it on the warm side and see what I get.

UPDATE: lol, no sooner did I post this that maple got attacked by a frog... which I quickly scared away^-^

I was too excited, so my "main squeeze" and I hatched ours a bit after midnight. Of course, they went straight to sleep :(

We're not really aiming for anything, but BF is not playing any games with his little one. He's simply catching every attack in order to up it's happiness.

I'm doing a bit of that, but also playing some games. Right now, mine's happiness is at 0... waiting for a foot/frog.

They're both still Babymotchis at the moment- but should change in abouuuut 3-4h.

I forgot how little attention these guys need. Far less than any other vintage- I'm loving it, lol. Already running an ID L + P's, so it's not too overwhelming.

e9d7ce12f7e511e2a58422000ae90d16_7.jpg

1f313922f7e611e2a5e422000aaa08f8_7.jpg

31842f12f7e611e2873022000a1fa909_7.jpg

Unfortunately, I did not get home until very late. Though, it is still July 28 (at least here where I live!) so I began my hatch!

Say hello to Sewaddle, named after my favourite bug Pokemon.

6c1633b8-aa83-4334-be79-d007618110e8_zpsd524c767.jpg
60dbbceb-69e9-47a3-8d98-dbedeb9e75b4_zpsabd4cb02.jpg

Unfortunately he did get to roam about for very long because I had to pause him. But I am excited to see what direction this Morino will go. :)

Everyone's posts are looking great so far!

Well last night Maple took a poop right before falling asleep and I didn't notice it till he was sleeping^-^ Opps xD

tumblr_mqpcodlaCC1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

This morning though I woke to hearing him change into Imotchi! Now to get his weight to 35mg and keep it there till he goes into his cocoon.

hey im sorry for not posting yesterday it was a very hectic day. but I started my morino up this morning. im using my brown one instead of my white one because the white one is currently in its cocoon stage and I wanna see what I get :) so I hatched (im gonna name him buddy) this morning. fed him and played games with him. now just waiting for something eventful. check back later!

image_zpsea36685e.jpg
image_zpsde2df816.jpg
image_zpsf033b8b4.jpg

Checked him this morning and to my surprise I saw an cute little imotchi!! He can be caught inching across the screen to and fro and has a mass of 16 mg and is oh would you look at that? 1 yrs old and I didn't age him so hopefully his growth won't be all funny.... So far so good on the attacker front, ( last time I did a group hatch with him I was terrible just terrible he always got attacked.... Always... And I aged him and it was just terrible)

Hopefully I have learned from my ways!

Both Morinos missed getting attacked once today :( Were a few seconds too late. We did, however, catch 2 others in time.

I blame my miss due to keeping it on silent in my pocket while I work. So far, attacks have always happened each 2 or 4 hours ending in :02 -- so I might be able to plan for it tomorrow.

Boyfriend (white) still continues to play no games and rely on saves for happiness. His is at 41mg.

Mine (brown) is getting half starved from waiting for attacks, and the other half = game playing. Mine's at 32mg.

Here's some cute photos!

:p :p :p

35638cd8f8ac11e2980b22000ae911a9_7.jpg

81e42bbcf8ac11e28bc322000a9d0dcb_7.jpg

Well maple has been sleeping for almost an hour now and I managed to get him to 30mg before he went to bed^-^ He went to sleep with full hunger but has 2 empty leaves in happiness so I'll have to fill those tomorrow morning.

so yesterday I saved buddy from two attacks. he evolved into imotchi this morning but only weighs 10mg. everything is going good! :)

image_zpse0187589.jpg

Morning update featuring Adam! The spunky imotchi!!!

He has recovered from his attack yesterday and as for me I still feel terrible!! His weight has been up and down but right now he is a hefty little fella at 35 mg!

Morino Update: Maple is doing well today, he woke me up this morning as he was getting attacked by the darn foot again which I scared away... which also filled the 2 empty leaves in happiness from last night^-^ He's currently sitting at 36mg and from some info Pilsarational gave me I'm giving it another go at getting the twin ants! If this time fails I'll end up with Koganetchi again which will be nice since he didn't live a full life last time i got him.

Originally I felt like a terrible owner because I saw this:

021ba2e5-41e2-462d-8306-6abcb3c78364_zpsac7ea68d.jpg

But I love how almost everyone has had their buggy attacked by accident. I feel a little bit better! :)

It's crazy how relaxed the Morino is compared to the Umi no. It's so laid back that I forget about it sometimes! Sewaddle is just tooooo quiet.

This morning when I woke up, I heard a few jingles.

91818e61-8ef3-44e9-b259-4d01cc1e0899_zpsbfa4fca0.jpg

Finally, Sewaddle has caught up everyone! ... For now. :) He currently weighs 18 mg. Quite a few ways to go if I want him to reach at least 40 mg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back