How to help tamagotchi to keep from dying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icetama4525

Reaction score
Just now, I was checking on my Tamagotchi - it woke up, and I forgot about it yesterday, but it was fine, so I turned off the lights, and it wakes up at eight. I slept in by accident, and when I checked it, it was sick, but when I tried to heal it, it suddenly collapsed, shook on the ground, and five seconds later, it died! It was so scary, mainly because I wasn't expecting it the least!!! Is there any way you can keep it from dying within those five seconds? I was on the sixth (and fifth because both of them died simultaniously) generations, and now I have to start again! Please tell me there's a way to help, right??? I never want to see that happen again! Unfortunately, I was looking for it, but couldn't find it, and it was already asleep when I found it, with the screen FILLED with poop, and it was sick... Uwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! -_- :mellow: :eek: They went from this and this ( :newmametchi: and :chohimetchi: ) to... well, eggs with wings...

If your tama will not allow you to press any buttons, that means it's dying! Quickly find a pencil and press the download/reset button. Then download your characters and take care of them. Remember to check the time though, you might have to change it again. THIS TRICK DOES NOT WORK WITH THE V5! I know from personal experience. :p

What tamagotchi version are you running? And what what are their weights, and how are their happy and hungry meters?

The best way to keep a tama alive, is to ensure that it is around its base weight
babies: ~5 lbs (is it in that? Can't remember...)
Toddlers: ~ 10 lbs
Teens ~ 15 lbs
Adults~ 20-30 ) mind you I had an adult that had a base weight of 15 so these are approximate)

It is best to keep their hunger at full ( or at least 1 heart I know people have lives)
And to keep the happy meter up if you have the time play games (win the games, if you can't win them very easily then keep them snacks and play with them to get rid of the excess weight) if not then do feed snacks but don't rely Soley on snacks

also if a pet is forced to stay with its poops for a while it will get sick, and if you don't catch that in time they do die from sickness. A sick tama for me is the scariest thing

Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! My tamas I don't think they had hearts - don't know because I didn't find them until I saw them collapse... I kind of put them on the wrong shelf and couldn't find them... they were alive though. They were already asleep. Next day, I slept in and well, rushed over and checked them. I was just about to press the medicine button, when they fell over! And died... I was kind of startled, but now I know what to do, so thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back