My two version 4.5s won't connect.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have two tamagotchi connections (V 4.5) and they used to connect all the time. I stopped playing with them for about two years and just started again a little while ago but now they won't connect at all. They just say "stand by" for a while then go back to the normal screen. Sometimes it will say FAIL.

Is it cause the two different tamagotchis are different ages? If not is there anything I can do to make them connect again or do they just stop working after a while?

You're pressing the B button on one of them only, right?

Could be because the batteries are old... but make sure you're doing the first thing first.

Bandai's recommended fix is to press the reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download/Reset menu that'll appear on the screen. Do this on both, then try to connect them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to Binary's advice (which I have to do on both my v4s and my v4.5), your batteries just might not have enough power to allow them to connect. Sure, they are able to fuction on the batteries given power but it just might not be enough to allow them to connect. Sometimes, if I keep trying to connect them when I know it's a battery issue and not my tamas "derping", they will eventually flash the "dead battery" sign.

Although the "not connecting due to low battery" thing is the same across most modern versions, the "not connecting just because" thing is more common on the v4s and v4.5.

Thanks for all the help guys!! I just forgot I was supposed to press the B button, haha! They're connectiong now.

I'll keep those other tips in mind incase I have that problem come up again. Thanks tons for all the help guys! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back