Littlest pet shop?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purple pyonkotchi

Reaction score
You know, the show by the creators of MLP, the one about the girl who can talk to pets? Well, I haven't seen a topic about this yet, and I've gotten into the show, soooo.... are there any fans out there?

I started watching it last month. It's a very cute show. My favorite character is Pepper.

LOL you see that… SO do I thought no one liked it only that show MLP I like LSP better anyway I've been seeing it when it first came out its a good show :)

LPS!!! I've been collecting them and watching the show on YouTube! (I DON'T LIVE IN AMERICIA WHY HASBRO WHY) In my LPS collection, I have more than 60 figures! O_O whoa.

This is kinda why I'm not a pegasister anymore. Everyone in the MLP fandom never give LPS a chance. But, I'm still some-what a pegasister, but I like LPS a lot more.

FUN RUSSELL

Lol your right everyone just cares of my little pony ehh but I love LSP! Oh those big heads and cute eyes LSP is better than mlp yay Fun Russell but sometimes I watch mlp… :)

I am a full on brony, but I love lps too. I think the 90's sets had something to do with it. I am glad they did a show, its really creative and I think educational even. It deals with some life issues that everyone at one point might deal with. Expecially, the be yourself episode with the twins. I think its meant more for girls, but boys can still get into it because its not "glitter-happy" (not to me)

I see gazillions of them at my Thrift Shop, but they all seem to be these turtles there XD

BLEGH. Turtles. :p

The last episode in season 1 was sad. WHY CANT THEY DO SEASON 2?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I watch it sometimes. ^_^ It's fun to keep on in the background while I do housework, too.

The reason I watch it is because I collect the original Blythe dolls (the bigger 12" ones). I have been for about nine years so it was really strange, yet cool, to hear that Hasbro was releasing Blythe Petites (the small dolls that are included with LPS toy sets) and that the Hub was making a show with Blythe. I don't think a lot of people know the long history of Blythe dolls these days! (The doll has been around since 1972.)

Here's Plum, my Kozy Kape Blythe doll, holding a custom panda LPS I made about two or three years ago:

Plum & Yum Tum by Happily Candied, on Flickr

Aw, that's so cute!

I have 3 LPS blythe dolls. I've learnt that some blythe dolls have a string on the back. When you pull it, the eyes change color!

-Tamacass

I do watch it and LOVE the show but I don't collect the figures. (well saying that I do have a lizzerd 1. I am not sure if it is LPS brand or not.) I also watch MLP and have quite a few pony toys. Has anyone seen the Puppy in my Pocket Show? It is so cute! (I have a few of those figures as well. :) )

I actually tried to give this show a chance, but I can't! It's so bad! I mean, I love LPS but not these weird things! What's worse is that YTV airs this show at 9 in the morning...and it's on RIGHT NOW. o.o I'm sorry Hasbro, but you failed this time..

Aw, that's so cute!

I have 3 LPS blythe dolls. I've learnt that some blythe dolls have a string on the back. When you pull it, the eyes change color!

-Tamacass
Yup, all of the Neo Blythes (the 12" dolls) have strings with pullrings on the back of their heads that change the dolls' eye color when pulled. The original, and most common colors are pink, blue, green and orange. ^_^ The eyes also change direction. The pink and orange eyechips face frontward, the blue eyechips face left, and the green eyechips face right.

It's fun to match the eye color to the outfits on my dolls whenever I put new clothes on them.

Example: Plum has blue eyechips in the photo above, but she has green eyes in the photo below:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back