What accessories do you have on your tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a Mametchi plate strap & a yellow clip that I found in the basement on my v 4.5.

I also put my name on the back with letter stickers & covered them with a piece of packing tape that I cut down to fit in the little square to keep the stickers from scratching off.

The middle, blue part of the star on the plate strap spins, it's really fun to play with, haha.

bnbn_zpsa2e8f17a.png

That's adorable! I love how the colors match the Tama.

I like to dangle random keychains on mine. Right now, my v4 has a Charmander, my v4.5 has a Memetchi. and my v6 has Grimmjow from Bleach. The rest of my pets have other random anime keychains. I also had tons of Tama stickers on my v1 at one point, but most of them have all fallen off by now.

One of my favorite Tamas, a V4.5, has some of my favorite accessories on it: two Mametchi Gotchi Gear charms and a Moogle charm. I've loved Moogles (Final Fantasy love) for the majority of my life. Carrying this little guy around on my Tama means something special to me. ^_^

I always match accessories to a toy's color scheme and/or theme, too. This is a good example!

Moogle Meets Tamagotchi by Happily Candied, on Flickr

I'm debating whether or not I want to put accessories on my chocolate chip cookie V5 now... I have some ideas in mind. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice charms!!

I've always loved any sort of charms really, especially for Tamagotchis! When they first came out, I was at primary school, and literally the wholeeee class had a tamagotchi - some of them were even the same style, sighs...

So to distinguish mine from the rest my mom gave me a ribbon to tie round my neck - remember, the Bandai Tamagotchi had just come out, so for the moment teachers were oblivious to what distraction it could cause little kids at school > :D

From this ribbon I used to hang as many trinkets and keyrings and charms I could, it was so cute XD Everyone could hear me coming when they heard the tinkling of all these charms and keyrings and my slowly-growing collection of tamagotchis!

But then, the teachers confined them to our little "drawers" - equivalent to lockers I guess xD And soon after that I left to be homeschooled (NOT BECAUSE THEY BANNED TAMAGOTCHIS OMIGOSH XD) But yes...

If I were to wear a chain with all my tamagotchis now I'd look really weighed down xD But it's a good idea for travels or whatnot :D

i dont have any tama related charms :( but i got stickers on my P's and they look so cute >w<

821c7459-a8d6-411c-bde6-bb274178aac9_zps927fb268.jpg

I have a little milk bottle+bell on my Tama Ocean, plush dolphin and Sylveon (w/ bell) charm on P's, and then an Umbreon and an Espeon charm+bells on my IDL-E :3 I try to match the colors depending on the Tama x_x

I really like bells >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_20140105_062008_575_zpsa89d32ce.jpg

I have a Cthulhu charm on mine. My Husband got it for me at a little shop in Lexington, Ky for Christmas. I was beyond excited to hang it from my P's. :)

Photo of my Mametchi and Himespetchi waffle charms!

tu8t.jpg

Here's the charm I have on my Tamagotchi Friends. It came with a Japanese Tamagotchi lanyard.

fqnp.jpg

Not all my tamas have accesories sadly, I'm thinking about buying some cheap bracelet or phone charms...

Anyway, here are the pics of the ones that I have:

tumblr_mz3vqw6XtX1rvdcrlo1_500.jpg

I'm too lazy to describe them all right now but I'll have to get a better photo anyway, so maybe then. I can say that on the iD L it's a smiley face 8gb pendrive from my uncle.

Ah, such cute charms! I don't have any Tamagotchi brand charms, just the ones that came with my Music Starz. I tend to put charms and things like that on my keychain. X) Maybe I should start charming my tamas! :D

aw thanks! I thought about it but it's just too much trouble and not enough profit
Yeah but you could personalize them for people to bump up the profit...sell each one for 5-10 bucks and you could see profit maybe. I dunno it was just a thought. ;) But if you ever do decide to, I'll be the first in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back