How often do you start up different tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you start up different tamas?

• A couple times a week or more

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Once a week, like clockwork!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once every week or two, sometimes more.

• Once every week or two, sometimes less.

• Around once a month

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Maybe once every other month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A few times a year

• It really depends! Sometime in a week, sometime in 6 months, I never know!

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittygotchi

Reaction score
I was wondering how often you change up which tama(s) you are running. Do you have it on a schedule? Or do you just play until you want something different? And how long does it usually take for you to get bored enough to run another one? Do you do anything in particular when you transition from 1 to another? And if you run more than 1 tama, do you swap them out all at once, or do you just swap whichever ones you feel bored of? Do you always put one away before you bring out another? Haha, sorry for the amount of questions, I'm just curious!

I find myself sometimes switching them out a couple times a week because I never know exactly what I want lol. Sometimes (like right now) I'll even run two even though I prefer to run 1 just because I can't make up my mind XD

Once a month usually, even though I sometimes run a whole pile of Tamagotchis. That's because my iD L and P's batteries last a month and when I get new batteries, I decide to run a different one. :p

yeah I noticed that I usually swap out at least once a month, I actually swapped out last night ^.^ I put away my 3 tama p's and took out my pink id l, green id and I got my blue tmgc+c, my English id l and my dream coffret p's still running

I don't have that many Tamas ( yet ) and I just got back into them this year. For the past few months I have been running my P's and my V5. My V3 doesn't work and I haven't used either of my TamaGos in awhile. Once my collection starts growing I'll probably switch it up every month or so.

All depends, if i get new tamas in, if I want to work on my book of stoof on tamas of how to get each character, all depends I guess

I start them up.... maybe 5 or 6 times a year, lol! That's because the ones I'm usually playing are really fun. I've had my Spacy running since the day I got it. Well, the batteries died once, but that's it. I also have my P's running, they're both really fun. :blink: I'm gonna start up my v4.5 today for a group hatch! ^u^

I don't have a schedule. I don't swap all my Tamagotchis at once, I just put the one I'm bored of away. I do play with them until I'm bored of them, but all of mine are fun! It's just when I'm running too much, I put the one that's the least fun away. I usually only like to run one, but I'm running 2 because I have 2 colored ones, and the colored versions are so much fun! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back