A tamagotchi story! Chapter 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
A
Tamagotchi!_anime_banner.png
Story!
Chapter 1: A mistake of the century!
It was a day that would change Mametchi's life forever.... A mistake of the century that no one had ever made, and will never make it again....

"Mum!" Called Mametchi. "I need to have a day up in my room! I have something important to do!" Mamametchi looked confused. "Mametchi, what about your Tama friends?" Mametchi suddenly had an idea. He would invite he's friends to come see his Important thing! "Just wait Mum! I'll be back!" Cried Mametchi.

1 hour later...

"Mametchi! Can you just tell us what it is?!" Yelled Memetchi. "Ok, Ok! Here it is!" said Mametchi. Mametchi whipped off a sheet to reveal a transporter! "wow!" cried Meloditchi. "Mametchi, this is wonderful!". "Let me just start it up," said Mametchi. "This can transport anybody!" "Uh, Mametchi," Asked Lovelitchi. "Are you sure..."

Before Lovelitchi could speak, the Transporter started glowing a bright shade of blue. It was shaking as smoke started coming out of it. Memetchi cried out: "MAMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!"

KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Mametchi opens eyes* "ugh....*Cough Cough* Guys...". Mametchi lifted himself up to find himself outside. But not in Tamatown. Somewhere else... Like...

EARTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back