Familitchi V5 - Space Family Infinite Loop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcokuchipa

Reaction score
Hi guys!

This is my first post, hello to everybody!

My question is very simple: once that I've obtained the Space Family, will I have it forever, generation by generation?

As far as I know, once you marry a character with a Space Family character, you will always have one egg, and that egg will evolve into a Space Family character.

But in this way everytime I marry my tamagotchi, I will always have one egg, that will always evolve into Planetchi, and that when marrying (no matter with who) will always generate 1 space family egg, and produce an infinite loop.

First of all, is that correct?

Second: how to stop this loop and come back to have normal generations?

I really do thank you for your help!

Cheers,

Marco

No it will not be an infinite loop, once you marry your tama it will have children of the blended types. The only true way to make it infinite would be to re-marry your sunnytchi to another sunnytchi.

Bandai probably took this into account, that is why it is programmed so if your V5 is a space character and it marries a regular character, they will not produce a space baby. Their children will be a normal blended family.

nope, it won't be an infinite loop, and once you have a space family, it can't marry a space character, so you can keep this generation or marry it, but then you will have a normalf family. the new normal family can marry a space character again, and so you will get a speca family again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back