Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and 3DS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which new character do you like best?

• Megaman! He's my childhood!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Villager! He's awesome. That is all.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Wii Fit Trainer! She would have an interesting moveset!

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupahCow090

Reaction score
If you're not living under a rock, you probably know that there is a new addition to the well-known series, Super Smash. The new addition is the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS. Clever way of saying Super Smash Bros. Four.

It is the first Super Smash game to be released in two different consoles. The 3DS version is also the first Super Smash game to be released on a handheld console. The two consoles will have different stages. The Wii U will have stages coming from console games and the 3DS will have stages coming from handheld games. Also, the 3DS and Wii U will not have a cross-platform play due to different stages.

The Wii U will have enhanced graphics and the 3DS will give characters outlines so you can see it even if the view is far away. The 3DS will also have a customization to characters or some sort.

There are 3 new characters as for now which are:

-Megaman

-Wii Fit Trainer

-Villager

This game is one of the main reasons why I'm saving up for a 3DS :p

So, what are your opinions on this new game? What are your insights to the new characters? Are you liking what you're seeing so far? Or are you disappointed with it? Share everything here!

Wii fit trainer is weird and the villager is creepy but awesome but im really looking forward to this game anyway :p

oh

and

if

you

haven't

guessed

it

yet

THERE IS OBVIOUSLY GOING TO BE PACMAN EVEN IF HE HASNT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET BECAUSE ITS NAMCO WHY WOULD THEY NOT ADD PACMAN

that is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely getting this game when it comes out, I absolutely love that you can play as the villager.

I completely forgot about this coming out, Im super stoked its for 3DS :D Im probably never gonna get a Wii U.

I'm definitely getting both versions of the new SSB when they are released. Out of the current lineup of new characters, I'd go with Megaman as my favorite of the three - I've been playing those games since I was a kid.

Personally, I hope to see Little Mac from the Punch-Out games. He was an assist trophy in Brawl, but after his game got a reboot for the Wii afterward, I feel it's time for an upgrade to a full fledged playable character. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back