BEST DEAL AND SELLER! for a rare tamagotchi <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oddsandendswithlove

Reaction score
hey everyone! so im not sure if this is the proper section for this but I need to share with you all! I was lucky enough to have a great friend (nyle9009) show me this listing when I needed help finding my tama...

I baught one lol and the seller is amazing sent me tracking the same day and shipped the same day! and has kept in full communication with me checking in to see if I received it yet.. though I haven't yet ^.^ its only been a few days haha &lt;3

but heres the link :https://www.ebay.com/itm/281127110869?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&amp;_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

this listing for for a royal pink or purple 15th anniversary edition id l NIB...its the best deal your going to get on ebay for one and I highly recommend him/her &lt;3

if you've been hunting for one this is the best deal its $72.80 free shipping &lt;3

I hope this helps someone out! as it definitely helped me out when nyle sent me it ^.^

THANK YOU NYLE &lt;3

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome! im really happy you did too haha! hopefully this seller will come in handy for anyone else wanting to buy one for a great deal &lt;3

I bought my pink 15th Anniversary from there a few weeks ago. Fast shipping and well packaged for international travel! :D

Great! I've seen cheaper though. I once saw a MIB 15th Anniversary iD L on another site for $45 but it sold out. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back