getting back into tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decotchi13

Reaction score
so i love tamagotchis and had one in the begining and now im getting into it again cause i found one of my old ones but none of my other ones so i want to buy more but having trouble knowing where to get them with out getting ripped off and ones that are at a good price. is ordering from like hong kong a bad idea. please give me some tips or link me some good ones im looking for v3 and up and any odd ball tamas out there i would love to get one of each and then have brand new ones saved for when i have kids lol

I got my Tama-Go from Amazon for a pretty good price. It was under tweny dollars and the shipping was pretty good. I've been having quite a bit of fun with it. It's larger than the average tamagotchi, but I honestly don't mind as it makes it easy to hold while playing the games, and it sits up on its own. As a general rule, I'd be wary of anything coming out of China due to the ammount of knock offs. Generally, eBay or Amazon are good bets. There are a lot of recommendations on the forum for reputable sellers that have been proven trustworthy.

That's really cute that you want to order some when you have kids!

In general, I have purchased all of mine from eBay. It's really important to check feedback of the seller, as well as to know what you are looking for and the general price.

Some sellers on eBay may not ship to your location, but it never hurts to ask if they can or not.

A few personal favourites for me are: hhh_mz1, japanyouwant, and webwebo. That said, shop around. Some people recommend just going for 'Buy It Now' listings, but I have won a lot of cheap Tamagotchis through bidding.

I have gotten a Morino for $5.50 through hhh_mz1, 2 OsuMesutchi pairs for $40 through webwebo, and a vintage P2 from japanyouwant for $10. You have to be lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back