starting back up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decotchi13

Reaction score
so i love tamagotchis and had one in the begining and now im getting into it again cause i found one of my old ones but none of my other ones so i want to buy more but having trouble knowing where to get them with out getting ripped off and ones that are at a good price. is ordering from like hong kong a bad idea. please give me some tips or link me some good ones im looking for v3 and up and any odd ball tamas out there i would love to get one of each and then have brand new ones saved for w...

ok so I think you have missed a lot than my new tama friend ^.^ the list from v3 and up is:

v3 of course!

v4

v4.5

v5

v5.5

v6 music star

v7 also known as the tamago

TMGC+C first color tamagotchi on the scene (vintage now, so your looking at around $128 for NIB)

tamagotchi ID (very cute and very expensive, hard to come by cause of course vintage

tamagotchi id l and/or tamagotchi id le which ones Japanese version your looking at average of $50-$80 on the idl but the id le is another story that ones English and VERY hard to come by as only so many are made and sold only in Tokyo these go from $150 upwards to $248 at times..depending on color etc

now the newest on the scene and my personal favorite! is the tamagotchi p's you can get it on average for $55- $89 there are tons of colors to choose from not too mention there are limited edition sets out too...

these tama's are much for complicated as they have so MANY new features! they also have whats called deco pierces that hook into the tama p's and unlocks characters and features that can only be obtained through buying those deco pierces...I have all of them and they are worth the money!

now since your just coming back into the scene I would say start with a tamago at the most if your wanting to jump inot the color tama's cause its not in color but its the introduction of the newer features then work your way up <3

I hope this helps a little!

thank you that helped out i did have a tamago when it came out but did get into it im looking for i think v5 and the newer ones what i dont like is how girly they are (im a guy) but if the color ones are fun and have a lot of stuff to do then i would get one i suppose and good sellers on ebay or amazon

haha ok so for good sales on colors ill link a few sellers to you to keep hunting!

his seller is AMAZING! I have baught at least 20 tamagotchi's from this seller, very honest very great prices and excellent service! he sells random ones so keep an eye out cause ive baught three id's and two id l's and a id station keitei, aikai,tama plus etc...

the link https://myworld.ebay.com/charliefby/&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2754

heres a great link for NIB limited edition 15th anniversary edition id l..it has all new features and characters that you can only get in this one.. best price for it

https://www.ebay.com/itm/281127110869?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

and heres a cheap auction for tamagotchi p's you can get them from different sellers:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/251308738616?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

thank you that helped out i did have a tamago when it came out but did get into it im looking for i think v5 and the newer ones what i dont like is how girly they are (im a guy) but if the color ones are fun and have a lot of stuff to do then i would get one i suppose and good sellers on ebay or amazon

The colour tama's are really fun, I am currently running the tamagotchi ID L and they come in 6 different colours (the base Id L not princess spacey or the 15th anniversary) Blue, green, pink, purple, white and yellow. I was a bit leery about the colour tamas, then I watched review videos (ra has amazing videos) and i read some tamagotchi logs (ichiro has two really good ID L logs) ever since I bought it I can't be happier. I love it, there a lot of new features, places to go, a park, you can adopt a pet there is a lot.

I got mine new in package for $56, with free shipping. You can find really good deals in ebay, all you have to do is look.

The tamagotchi P is the newest (as far as I know) I am just running it right now and it is a bit more complex than the Id L but it also has a whole bunch of features that the ID L does not. (I am currently logging them both if you are interesting and I do have pictures )

yes the tamagotchi p's is in fact in Japanese but with that said I have done up a translation package for anyone that wanted one...it gives many definitions and instructions on how to get started and the main functions etc...I sent it to a few ppl that requested it and they all are tama p's pro's now ^.^ and for the tamagotchi id l there is an English version I have a yellow one..BUT they are hard to come by for a reasonable price like I said they go for $15 (if your lucky) up to $248 er so...I was lucky enough to get mine in a trade! O.O which I didn't think would ever happen!

bu I also have many Japanese ones and they are pretty simple <3

and they are in japanese correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back