Tamagotchi changing... AGAIN?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I think only fans of the anime will understand this topic but... LOOK at this video for a new Tamagotchi game!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
And look at THIS.

https://twitter.com/TMGC_net/status/362759496000499712/photo/1

NEW characters?! Whatever happened to Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi? In the video it looks like the characters from the original anime series...but no Lovelitchi and Melodytchi...or Himespetchi. :|

Anime fans may know that in the new series, Yume Kira Dream, EVERYTHING changed; new characters, new location, goodbye to Lovelitchi, Melodytchi, Kuromametchi, and everybody else. Hello Yumemitchi, Kiraritchi, and everybody else from the P's. In the latest Tamagotchi anime episode, the preview for the next episode showed that Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi seemed to have mastered their Yume Kira Bags.

So what happened to them? There's only one answer; Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi are being removed, some of the original characters are coming back, and these...new TWINS are coming to be the main characters of the show. I'm scared now. The next episode of Tamagotchi releases tomorrow and I'm almost too scared to find out what's going on!

New link!
https://www.excite.co.jp/News/entertainment...nime_15007.html

Yep, another new series of the Tamagotchi anime. It's set in the future of Dream Town, and the two new girls dream of becoming fashion designers. Their names are Kururutchi and Miraitchi; Kuru means "coming" and Marai means "future", so together their names mean "The future coming".

IT HAS COFFERITCHI!!!!! ...I think. X_X

Edit: I HATE COFFERITCHI!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized that 'mira' from Miraitchi and 'kuru' from Kururutchi adds up to 'mirakuru', meaning miracle.

The Miracle Shop in the new pierce shows it...

Which one is cofferitchi? Nothing is showing on Google, you have the name right?

The make-up one Mido. XD. She applies make up and a few people have a distinct dislike of Cofferitchi. I highly doubt I even spelled it right. Hahaha.

Yup... Anywho...

Future tamatown. Interesting. I wonder if we are getting more items of the newer characters from the anime...

It's nice that they're trying to switch things up again (keeps things interesting), but I just wish that they'd get a little bit more creative with their (female) character designs. There are too many main female characters that are being released which are quite evidently heavily based on Lovelitchi.

On the flip side, I'm enthralled by Sumatotchi (if you can't tell by my avatar). I might have to tune in to this series of the anime, just to see him, haha. :D

check out the topic for the tamagotchi p's in the seriously tamagotchi section on TT cause they have announced 4 new deco pierces and your two characters here are apart of one deco pierce in which im TOTALLY getting by the way cause its gorgeous and I love the purple girl kurukurutchi

Is anyone else getting fed up of most of the characters looking the same and not being as interesting. I personally still like Mimitchi and those type of characters, eg- the originals. I think that if they are going to create new Anime, at least make the characters appearance better and original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back