Which new twin is better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you like better (or hate the least)?

• Miraitchi

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Kururutchi

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I like / hate them both equally

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate them both equally because they are both boring, girly Yumemitchi clones and I don't even need to see the anime to know they'll be exactly the same as Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi. Except maybe even MORE girly, annoying and stereotypical.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think kururutchi is the best shes so cute! the deco pierce is said to be released in September for these little ones and I am DEFINITELY getting this one! the boy character is a cutie too...but she is definitely my favorite <3

I think Bandai needs to hire new people to design their characters, b/c all the new ones look just like Lovelitchi with different clothes or hairdos. This whole cotton ball look has got to stop. It really isn't that difficult to come up with original designs. The possibilities are... well, endless!

Ra,

I think Bandai needs to hire new people to design their characters, b/c all the new ones look just like Lovelitchi with different clothes or hairdos. This whole cotton ball look has got to stop. It really isn't that difficult to come up with original designs. The possibilities are... well, endless!

Ra,
Perhaps Lovelitchi was like populer was she was!? and after all BanDai Japan is aiming for the girls so making everything girly..... :p

All I want to know is why do all the main tama characters have to be white now!?!? And why they all have to be so humanoid? I wish there were more characters like Memetchi and Kuchipatchi :/

I'm just tired of how every time I begin to get used/like the new characters they just want to throw them out the window and replace them with someone even less likable :/

Tamagotchi sells more in Japan when its aimed for young girls.

So we just have to live with these new characters now.

I personally like Miraitchi better.

She looks more sweet and innocent.

I think Kururutchi looks much cuter--I love her outfit. Miraitchi seems rather pale and generic, like they didn't put much thought into her.

I agree with the others, though. I'm getting tired of all these overly girly, humanoid Tamas. These honestly don't even look like Tamas to me; if I just happened to see them on a random site, I would never guess they were Tamagotchi characters. I know they're trying to target girls, but there comes a point where it just gets unnecessary and boring. A lot of girls love Kuchipatchi and Mametchi, and they're neither humanoid nor extremely girly. We need more Tamas like them again.

Yeah Miraitchi looks girly girl and Kururutchi <---- is that how you spell it? She looks more Tom boy-ish for me :)

Yeah Miraitchi looks girly girl and Kururutchi <---- is that how you spell it? She looks more Tom boy-ish for me :)
Agreed! Kururutchi does look a little more punky to me. She looks different enough from a lot of the other girly-girl Tamas to warrant her being a character. Miraitchi...I swear they weren't even trying with her. :(

Omg how can you hate them more than that ugly son of a gun fake Coffretchi?!?! That makes no sense!!!! Err off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back