What virtual pet dog should I get?

• Please log in to reply

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:55 PM ( #1 )

Hi guys :)

I have a question.

I would like to have a virtual pet, but this time i want it to be a dog. The problem i: i can't find any good dog virtual pets. I asked and someone recommended me Nano Puppy, but i don't like its sprite, and it looks like it can't do that much. I'm searching for a virtual dog pet with a nice dog sprite which hasn't got limited functions, so that i can play with it too, so a bit of function is what i would like too. Do you have any recommendations? Because i have been looking on the internet, but i don't like the ones i found so far:

Yuruppy : The sprite is great. But the only thing you can do with it, is petting it.

Nano Puppy: I don't like the sprite and it looks like it hasn't got many functions

Anipalz: I had this one, i like the sprite, but i don't think it has many functions (if it does have many functions, please let me know!)

Also, by functions i mean the options the toy has. Like "play", "feed",...

Please help me. Thank you in advance :)

Replies

Views

Started

01 Aug 2013

Last Post

07 Aug 2013

Skygryph

• skygryph user photo

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:27 PM ( #2 )

Midorime actually just recommend me a dog virtual pet that looks really interesting. You can see a video of it here:

Not sure what you think of the sprites, but it looks like it has a lot of neat functions.

Edited by Skygryph, 01 August 2013 - 01:28 PM.

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:02 PM ( #3 )

hmm, no.

sorry, but the sprite isn't that good and it's also kinda big

Edited by tamafan325, 01 August 2013 - 02:02 PM.

LittleChocoWolf

• littlechocowolf user photo

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:03 PM ( #4 )

Its actually not that big and the sprites get better.

Skygryph

• skygryph user photo

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:18 PM ( #5 )

Hmm...then what about the Vmigo Dogs?

http://www.amazon.co...words=vmigo pet

You don't need to get one with the console, really; the sprites still look awesome on the handheld itself, if you ask me.

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:35 PM ( #6 )

yes, i've seen those, but it looks like a remote, so :/

sorry :(

WhiteClaw84

• whiteclaw84 user photo

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:21 PM ( #7 )

Are you looking for something that has a more classic and simple feel or a more detailed and modern feel?  The Anipalz have more features but I haven't figured them all out yet.  YOu can find instructions for them on the web though.

I always recommend the gyaoppi or MGA pets.  Gyaoppi usually only comes as a multipet but you can choose a dog.  It's cool because it changes daily and the sprites never get boring.  You also have a weather icon etc...

The MGA pets are really nicely done but very simple and don't need a lot of attention. 

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:34 PM ( #8 )

What about a talking nano puppy? I enjoy my talking nano kitty. It is just a face though. Maybe an original nano puppy mit be nice. They both aren't too needy but keep you entertained.

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:35 PM ( #9 )

You could also look into the digital doggie 

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:45 PM ( #10 )

Are you looking for something that has a more classic and simple feel or a more detailed and modern feel?  The Anipalz have more features but I haven't figured them all out yet.  YOu can find instructions for them on the web though.

I always recommend the gyaoppi or MGA pets.  Gyaoppi usually only comes as a multipet but you can choose a dog.  It's cool because it changes daily and the sprites never get boring.  You also have a weather icon etc...

The MGA pets are really nicely done but very simple and don't need a lot of attention. 

Well, I'm actually looking for something more detaieled, yes. with more detailed sprites, and not a simple sprit, so something modern yes.

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:08 PM ( #11 )

i think i'm going for an anipalz, but one question: how do you change the batteries in it? because i  had one, but i don't think you could change the batteries,right?please help me 

WhiteClaw84

• whiteclaw84 user photo

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:32 PM ( #12 )

If you are interested in the anipalz I have a dog and cat I'd be willing to sell :)

i think i'm going for an anipalz, but one question: how do you change the batteries in it? because i  had one, but i don't think you could change the batteries,right?please help me 

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:43 PM ( #13 )

If you are interested in the anipalz I have a dog and cat I'd be willing to sell :)

oh don't worry, there are a few on ebay, and i'm gonna ask my mom if i'm allowed to buy one, but can you change the batteries on an anipalz?and if so, how then?please help

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:53 PM ( #14 )

MGA Puppy, hands down. It's adorable and easy to care for.

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:12 AM ( #15 )

yes, but i think i'm going for an anipalz, like i said. but does anybody know how you can change the batteries of an anipalz??

Skygryph

• skygryph user photo

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:45 AM ( #16 )

yes, but i think i'm going for an anipalz, like i said. but does anybody know how you can change the batteries of an anipalz??

I've been looking around for an answer, and this is all I found (in a review on Amazon.uk):

"good luck finding a screw driver small enough to unscrew the back of this ***** thing, it doesn't fit any in out house and we have hundreds tiny tiny hole with a cross head screw burried deep into a hold in the plastic so you cant even surface unscrew it with a knife."

So it sounds like you just need an extremely small screwdriver to take off the back panel...but even then, I guess it's a pain.

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:51 AM ( #17 )

awh...i'll never find a good dog pet this way...

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:36 AM ( #18 )

What about a Littlest Pet Shop dog V-pet? You can feed it but you don't HAVE to; it just has lots of games so I'm not sure if it counts as a virtual pet for you. The sprites are really cute.