What virtual pet dog should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamafan325

Reaction score
Hi guys :)

I have a question.

I would like to have a virtual pet, but this time i want it to be a dog. The problem i: i can't find any good dog virtual pets. I asked and someone recommended me Nano Puppy, but i don't like its sprite, and it looks like it can't do that much. I'm searching for a virtual dog pet with a nice dog sprite which hasn't got limited functions, so that i can play with it too, so a bit of function is what i would like too. Do you have any recommendations? Because i have been looking on the internet, but i don't like the ones i found so far:

Yuruppy : The sprite is great. But the only thing you can do with it, is petting it.

Nano Puppy: I don't like the sprite and it looks like it hasn't got many functions

Anipalz: I had this one, i like the sprite, but i don't think it has many functions (if it does have many functions, please let me know!)

Also, by functions i mean the options the toy has. Like "play", "feed",...

Please help me. Thank you in advance :)

Midorime actually just recommend me a dog virtual pet that looks really interesting. You can see a video of it here:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Not sure what you think of the sprites, but it looks like it has a lot of neat functions.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, no.

sorry, but the sprite isn't that good and it's also kinda big

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking for something that has a more classic and simple feel or a more detailed and modern feel? The Anipalz have more features but I haven't figured them all out yet. YOu can find instructions for them on the web though.

I always recommend the gyaoppi or MGA pets. Gyaoppi usually only comes as a multipet but you can choose a dog. It's cool because it changes daily and the sprites never get boring. You also have a weather icon etc...

The MGA pets are really nicely done but very simple and don't need a lot of attention.

What about a talking nano puppy? I enjoy my talking nano kitty. It is just a face though. Maybe an original nano puppy mit be nice. They both aren't too needy but keep you entertained.

You could also look into the digital doggie

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Are you looking for something that has a more classic and simple feel or a more detailed and modern feel? The Anipalz have more features but I haven't figured them all out yet. YOu can find instructions for them on the web though.

I always recommend the gyaoppi or MGA pets. Gyaoppi usually only comes as a multipet but you can choose a dog. It's cool because it changes daily and the sprites never get boring. You also have a weather icon etc...

The MGA pets are really nicely done but very simple and don't need a lot of attention.
Well, I'm actually looking for something more detaieled, yes. with more detailed sprites, and not a simple sprit, so something modern yes.

i think i'm going for an anipalz, but one question: how do you change the batteries in it? because i had one, but i don't think you could change the batteries,right?please help me

If you are interested in the anipalz I have a dog and cat I'd be willing to sell :)

i think i'm going for an anipalz, but one question: how do you change the batteries in it? because i had one, but i don't think you could change the batteries,right?please help me

If you are interested in the anipalz I have a dog and cat I'd be willing to sell :)
oh don't worry, there are a few on ebay, and i'm gonna ask my mom if i'm allowed to buy one, but can you change the batteries on an anipalz?and if so, how then?please help

yes, but i think i'm going for an anipalz, like i said. but does anybody know how you can change the batteries of an anipalz??

yes, but i think i'm going for an anipalz, like i said. but does anybody know how you can change the batteries of an anipalz??
I've been looking around for an answer, and this is all I found (in a review on Amazon.uk):

"good luck finding a screw driver small enough to unscrew the back of this ***** thing, it doesn't fit any in out house and we have hundreds tiny tiny hole with a cross head screw burried deep into a hold in the plastic so you cant even surface unscrew it with a knife."

So it sounds like you just need an extremely small screwdriver to take off the back panel...but even then, I guess it's a pain.

What about a Littlest Pet Shop dog V-pet? You can feed it but you don't HAVE to; it just has lots of games so I'm not sure if it counts as a virtual pet for you. The sprites are really cute.

Latest posts

Back