v4 vs. Entama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skygryph

Reaction score
What exactly is the difference between the v4 and Entama? I know in the Entama your Tama can cook, but other than that I don't know of any differences. Is it worth getting an Entama if I already have a v4?

Thanks, Ra! If you have the time, I have another question: On the wikia page for the Entama, it says, "Although the Entama has a job feature, it does not have a mini-game unlike the Ver. 4." So each job doesn't have a mini-game, then? If that's so, how does your Tama "do" its job? Is it just done automatically each day?

Thank you!

Thanks, Ra! If you have the time, I have another question: On the wikia page for the Entama, it says, "Although the Entama has a job feature, it does not have a mini-game unlike the Ver. 4." So each job doesn't have a mini-game, then? If that's so, how does your Tama "do" its job? Is it just done automatically each day?

Thank you!
Though I'm not -Ra-, you can simply send your adult to it's job by using the designated item it gets when it gets the job. You have to manually send it to work, it doesn't do it automatically. It just goes off screen for a few seconds, some japanese text shows on the screen before it returns, then goes it on with its day. Pretty simple really.

To add to that, as far as the jobs go, on the Entama your paycheck will automatically arrive in your mailbox each morning, whereas on the V4, you'll have to physically go and collect it.

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back