Tama-Go Favorite Foods Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amat Gotchi

Reaction score
So, we were working on making a TamaTown Tama-Go favorite foods chart pretty near a year ago, and I guess we kind of forgot about it.

However, I think it's still a good idea to get this thread up and running again and work on making a chart. Here is the old thread.

This was the verdict we reached:

The Revised List (see details below) Thanks for contributing to the list!!
Boys:
Kinotchi: pudding!
Ahirukutchi: crepe
Mattaritchi: pear!
Kilalatchi: cereal!
Korokotchi: hot dog
Monpatchi: orange
Mametchi: omelette!!
Kuromametchi: chocolate bar
Kikitchi: bananas!
Kuchipatchi: burger
Shimashimatchi: beef bowl
Wooltchi: sundae
Tarakotchi: Teriyaki chicken (please reverify)
Nonopotchi: corn
Gozarutchi: pizza slice
Necktietchi: kebab
Ojitchi: fries
Oyajitchi: sushi platter
Girls
Nokotchi: pudding!
Belltchi: cherry
Hoshitchi: ice cream
Shelltchi: cookie!
Mikazukitchi: juice
Chuchutchi: marshmallow
Lovelitchi: cupcake
Violetchi: apple pie
Chamametchi: marshmallow!
Memetchi: muffin (someone please verify this)
Makiko: muffin
Ringotchi: sausage
Uwasatchi: donut
Kunoitchi: waffle
Marotchi: sushi roll
Pipotchi: rice bowl
Grippatchi: smoothie
Otokitchi: Fries

Please note the difference between sushi and sushi roll. Sushi is the sushi platter, and sushi roll is the individual sushi roll (shown as sushi on V3, V4, and V4.5 and maybe some others) and although the two fulfill the same hunger hearts, some characters are partial to sushi (platter) and others are partial to sushi roll. I add "platter" to the sushi platter (called sushi on the Tamagotchi) to reduce confusion, if this makes sense.
Let's start taking pictures of the characters to help people make pixels of the characters. :D I'll try soon!
I copy-pasted the list. It is now complete. It is still a good idea to post favorite food discoveries you have made on your own to help reconfirm them.
Thank you so much, Delora93 and all others who are helping/have helped to get these favorite foods! :D
(And please note that the Tama-Go has no food dislikes.)

Does anyone here know how to make pixels of Tamagotchi stuff? That would really help in making our chart. We'd probably want pixels of the characters and foods. If pictures are necessary to make into pixels, I can take some pictures, too.

Any ideas for programs to use, more reconfirmations of or corrections to the current list, please post them here.

Thanks, everyone!

I can help with the spriting but I can't run my TamaGo cause im in another country :S

I'd be happy to help with spriting, just one question, though. D you want the sprites to look exactly as they do on the Tama-Go, or more detailed?

I'd be happy to help with spriting, just one question, though. D you want the sprites to look exactly as they do on the Tama-Go, or more detailed?
I don't know. What were you thinking of for more detailed sprites? Is it possible to give an example?

Flare means do you want just the regular black pixels or do you want them with color like this :
2qs7ax0.png

I think. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Flare means do you want just the regular black pixels or do you want them with color like this :
2qs7ax0.png

I think. Lol
Ohh. In that case, color sprites would be nicer as long as they're not too much extra work. (I don't know much about spriting, sorry.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back