Cat Knocked Over My Princess Spacy - Is It Broken?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiNeko-Chan

Reaction score
A few months ago, I set my Princess Spacy on the couch and my cat knocked it over and now the reset button is gone! As in, disconnected from my Princess Spacy. I can't find it. I can still reset my tama by touching the sensitive pad where the reset button used to be, but since I have to open it up, can't I just remove one of the batteries and get the same result? Also, my Princess Spacy glitched when I was playing the downloadable Love Fireworks game. I can't move the character, but the puffball keeps moving. It's done this twice and I've had to reset it both times to get out of the game. It hasn't happened with any of the built in games. Could this be related to the fall? Is my Princess Spacy broken?

you could reset it by just taking a battery out, idk what to do about the glitching though. maybe delete the game and re-download?

If you gently shake it (the Tamagotchi; not the cat), can you hear anything rattling around inside it? I suspect the reset button post is still inside, perhaps intermittently touching something it shouldn't. But if you have problems only when you're playing this one game, try deleting it and beaming it over to your Tamagotchi again, as Brittygotchi suggested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I shook my Princess Spacy and didn't hear anything. I think the reset button is just gone. It only glitches on that one game. I'll try redownloading it. Thanks, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back