i need suggestion for character on Id L and P's ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn

Reaction score
This is for tamagotchi idl and p's
guys do you like original character on your notebook or character with additional accessories and clothes on your notebook?

at first i love decorate my Character with accesories and clothes.

but after all,i want my character is original without any additional accesories item.

and i need ur suggestion, do you prefer original tamagotchi character on your notebook

or

the character that you decorate on your notebook

if you don't understand what i mean,i find this image

original character

Melodi hime (after henshinjo) but still original,she didn't have any additional accessories

20120604597.jpg

original character (hirotchi)

20120609697.jpg

or

you like with additional accessories like this on your notebook

20120614806.jpg

credit : ichiro malfoy

Mine is like this

but i want to change them all into original character without any accesories,what do you guys think,any suggestion?

i just change them into henshinjo character,but other just leave them with original character on my notebook

Any suggestion from you guys? Thanks

970131_148706968667373_1604812812_n.jpg

I was having troubles deciding that too hope <3 so on one of my p's and id l's I kept them decorated and on the other I kept them natural...^.^ I still think that natural looks better though for record purposes <3

I still have to receive my iD L but I always like the additions because it looks cute and more unique ^_^

But well; I grew up with Carnivals (in the Netherlands, where I live, it's called "Carnaval" if you'd like to Google it ;) ) and dressing up each year so maybe I associate these happy times with it :D

I was having troubles deciding that too hope <3 so on one of my p's and id l's I kept them decorated and on the other I kept them natural...^.^ I still think that natural looks better though for record purposes <3
Thank you natasha for your suggestion, I know right ,i think i will keep them with original form. I love original character. They just look like the way they are ^_^

I still have to receive my iD L but I always like the additions because it looks cute and more unique ^_^

But well; I grew up with Carnivals (in the Netherlands, where I live, it's called "Carnaval" if you'd like to Google it ;) ) and dressing up each year so maybe I associate these happy times with it :D
Wow.. so nice. i just googling and that's awesome :) i know some accesories will make character looks good. but i think i will keep them as original character on my notebook.

It honestly all depends on the character for me. I keep some of them natural, but I usually try to find them an accessory that accents them in some way but still retains the natural look as much as possible. A couple of examples that I had on my iD L-E were a hibiscus flower for Memetchi or a cute heart dress and pink ribbons (instead of blue) for Lovelitchi. I like it when it's simple, but still unique.

If I can't find anything that suits that criteria though, I just keep them natural.

It honestly all depends on the character for me. I keep some of them natural, but I usually try to find them an accessory that accents them in some way but still retains the natural look as much as possible. A couple of examples that I had on my iD L-E were a hibiscus flower for Memetchi or a cute heart dress and pink ribbons (instead of blue) for Lovelitchi. I like it when it's simple, but still unique.

If I can't find anything that suits that criteria though, I just keep them natural.
Thank you for your suggestion owl :) i also like keep them natural ,and it's true ,some accessories is suit and nice,retain natural look. Some item even can Make Happy symbol on idL ( i mean like lovelin dress<-- download item from binary data, on lovelitchi will give her one happy symbol) :) i wish i am not adding any accessories on my next Tamagotchi character,because i want to them natural on my notebook

I admittedly just let them get their last TamaTomo stamp with whatever they're wearing or not wearing. I never really put much thought into it. :p I just leave them the way they are!
i agree with you, Thank you for ur suggestion :) at first i am love to put accessories on my character,but it make them looks not the way they are. I just leave them original on my notebook

Latest posts

Back