Is there a way to edit or make tamagotchi games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Layolachi

Reaction score
Guess I wanna cheat a little on my tamagotchi. I want to play the game properly but sometimes I just need a quick fix to keep my tama alive so i can play with it later...

What I want to make is a game that gives more gotchi points if you win... or a way of doing something like that. Importing something to the tama that I can use to get a lot of gotchi points really quickly.

I know i'm a cheat but when I'm at work i really dont have time to win one game 10 times in a row to make my tamagotchi happy. Its either do it this way or pause it which i dont want to have to do.

{Edit; i'm referring to my IdLe}

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a game cheat that someone has created for the id l's and the tama p's..that when you enter it it instantly gives you the max gotchi points almost as if you played the entire game..i know Ratamazone would klnow more about it and how to abtain it...I watched the video on youtube but I forget the link hun just ask Ra im sure he would know ^.^ he usually knows everything :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back