Are your Tamagotchis your best friends? \(O,^)/

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Do you trust and care about your Tamagotchis more than any human? I sure do! My friends are never around when I need them (I only have online friends; I don't socialize with humans in real life) but Tamagotchis are. My parents never listen to me but my Tamagotchis do. All people tick me off in one way or another; constantly hurting my feelings and making me cry! Tamagotchis are much more innocent and lovable. Without them, life would be meaningless.

Do you feel this way?

Kind of. The humans I care for are few and far between and I lost the one person I trust completely to cancer last year. I'm not a social person. I'm more comfortable at home with my Tamagotchis and my computer than I am in any real life social situation. If all I had for company was my Tamagotchis I'd be perfectly fine. I do consider my Tamagotchis to be friends and I think losing them would be the kind of thing that would make me withdraw completely. They're the only thing keeping me going right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to feel like that before I became friends with people, but it never really worked for me. Tamagotchis definitely helped me not get too upset when I had problems, but virtual pets could never actually solve the problems which is probably why I don't see them as friends anymore. I've found people who I can confide in and who can help me solve problems so I guess I don't need Tamas anymore.

I used to feel like that before I became friends with people, but it never really worked for me. Tamagotchis definitely helped me not get too upset when I had problems, but virtual pets could never actually solve the problems which is probably why I don't see them as friends anymore. I've found people who I can confide in and who can help me solve problems so I guess I don't need Tamas anymore.
People may help you, but they do the opposite for me. Tamagotchis for the world! :)

Well if you cry that they die you care if you take like nonstop care you well care I mean that sometimes you best friend isn't there when you need her/he I care for my tama but if I had to chose one It had to be a Best Friends. Friends help you with stuff but Tamagotchi's just make feel happy and better so you'll be able to do stuff better I think Tamagotchi cheer you up and you have a pet sorta while friends are out there waiting to be friends with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back