how to get the wanted job on entama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan325

Reaction score
Hi guys :) I have a question

So I'm getting an entama soon ( :D :D :D ) and i was wondering, there's a specific job i want to get: the record player job, because youneed this job to get makiko, but how do you get that job?

Please help me, because i want to get her on my entama, so how do i get the record player job?

Thank you in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
To get that job you must have 200 or more in the style skill.

Also, an adult gets it's job 3 days after evolving (72 hours).

It will evolve into Makiko if you get your Tamagotchi's style skill to 999 and get three stars rank in that job three days after getting the job.

I hope this helped. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
thanl you, that indeed helped me :)

but i did a bit of research and i saw that you can also get the job "designer" when you have more than 200 style points, so how do i make sure i get the "record player" job?

what do you mean by list?please exlain me what you mean, i know nothing of a list on the entama

When the Tamagotchi graduates it will go to where it's give a job, then a list where all the jobs from the highest skill your character has will appear. There you have to choose the first one.

thank you so much :D :D

also, will the character go there by itself,or do i have to go to there like on the v4.5 with the mail function?

You'll have to go there by the mail function. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back