- - - - -

Questions about P1/P2

p1 p2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Bmwah

• bmwah user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:23 PM ( #1 )

Hey. Had a lot of experience with Digimon pets and was wondering how hardy these things are compared to them in terms of neglect and if they have similar evolution requirements as the early digimon pets? Like with getting the unhealthier teen stage getting around 4+ calls? I have 1 P1 and 1 P2.and I'm trying to get Kuchitamatchi and Tongaritchi. I don't want Marutchi to die in the process! Also how important is discipline when determining the next stage? I've read all the mimitchi guides did years ago when I had a connexion ;) I'm just wondering if anyone has got this to an exact science!

Replies

Views

Started

06 Aug 2013

Last Post

27 Aug 2013

nerdbot

• nerdbot user photo

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:13 PM ( #2 )

I find that discipline is a great indicator of what your Tamagotchi changes into. 

I don't have the exact science, but if you'd like to get the 'unhealthy' teen, don't discipline! You can also do deliberate care mistakes that will affect its grown, such as leaving the light on, sleeping with poo, etc.

Tongaritchi is the healthy teen from Tonmarutchi, so you'd do the opposite. Discipline, take great, near-perfect care if you can!

Bmwah

• bmwah user photo

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:34 AM ( #3 )

I am aware, only Marutchi has been recieving neglect. If he has had about 5 care mistakes yet I have disciplined him well what will happen? Or say if Tamatchi/Tongaritchi or Kuchita/Hashitamatchi was treated perfectly but with no discipline?

webster04

• webster04 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:06 PM ( #4 )

From what I've experienced with my jap p1 and p2 you can discipline as far as 50% (2 disciplines) but let it beep at you from time to time to get the bad teen. as for tongaritchi just take perfect care and get all disciplines.

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:52 PM ( #5 )

I have recently found out that its not just the disapline that you give your Tama that effects its growth and what character it will grownup into, but its mainly decided on by how much care it gets amd how many games are played with it.